Well mine has been broke for 3 years,due to ****ty quality floyd breaking on it,so last week I bit the bullet and decided to get a gotoh floyd rose for £130 and I can tell you it was a very wise choice indeed! My mate bought a £180 schaller,hes nicknamed floyd because of his obsessions with the things and even he is consider selling the schaller for one!
Anyways Im considering the EMG 81/85 set and on top of that an ouija decal kit (fanboy I know haha but I love the sound and the looks of them)

So yeah I was just wondering how far anyone has modded their KH-202 or if anyone has went the full way like what Im trying to do and make it (similar) to a ouija guitar
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
No one has.... EVER

OT: That wouldn't be bad idea tho ... go for it
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
A friend of mine got an OFR and DiMarzio pickups on his KH-202. I think it is a good guitar for the money but I don't know if it is really worth upgrading it.
White EMG 81/60. As for the Ouija decals, that's a little much, find your own "thing" to make that guitar your own.
Quote by Ghold125
White EMG 81/60. As for the Ouija decals, that's a little much, find your own "thing" to make that guitar your own.

A little much? How's that any different from buying the actual Ouija then? Or a Bullseye or any other signature guitar? Not trying to be a douche BTW.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah its probablies not but seeing as Ive had it the longest out of all my guitars it has special value to me. To be honest I quite like the way it plays aswell,so I thought if I was getting the bridge fixed I might aswell see what else I can do to it,itl still end up cheaper than a kh-602 aswell.Also to be honest Ive already got an alder body guitar so mucking about with a basswood guitar gives me some other options

Yeah Ive got other guitars that are personalised and to be honest I love the look of the ouija guitar thats why I want the decals.
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01