I've noticed a lot of threads where people were just frustrated with something in their life and wanted to get it off their chest.

This is a place to get whatever is on your mind out. If you're frustrated at work, at a person (please use fake names), at anything, this is a place welcome to you.

Vent your frustration below if needed

EDIT: **** there are other threads on this... **** being a noob!!!! (that's my vent lol)

I still think this is a good place if anyone needs it... Even if a more current version of an older thread (seriously as old as the forums are, will anything ever be original again?)
Quote by lceman13
The amount of ignorance in this thread is amazing.
If consequences dictate, it's only wrong when we get caught - Tool
Last edited by dizzle! at Jul 11, 2009,
I believe there is already a thread on this. Sorry to be a cliche

I will try to find it for you.

EDIT:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1124584&highlight=sound+off+here
I ****ING HATE TS. GAAAH

VEEEEEENTT!!!

reference from searchbar fail
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1041421

Sowwy.
EDIT: wrong link. look above
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I act like I don't, but I really hate you all.

EDIT: Nah, who am I kidding, most of you guys on here are awesome.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by LordBishek
I believe there is already a thread on this. Sorry to be a cliche

I will try to find it for you.

EDIT:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1124584&highlight=sound+off+here

**** not again... Well post the link... That's one thing that frustrates me... I search for what I think is a good idea for a thread on UG to make it a better place, nothing comes up, and it's already been made... Curse Noobness...
Quote by lceman13
Quote by crazy8rgood
I act like I don't, but I really hate you all.

EDIT: Nah, who am I kidding, most of you guys on here are awesome.

Ya, 'cept that douche crazy8rgood

(In case you didn't pick it up before, this means war. I'm sorry it had to come to this.)
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
Ya, 'cept that douche crazy8rgood

(In case you didn't pick it up before, this means war. I'm sorry it had to come to this.)

But, you wrote me a haiku.

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPEEECIAAAAAAAAL
I hated all the pokemon games.

yeah bitches, that's how I roll.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
I hated all the pokemon games.

yeah bitches, that's how I roll.

blasphemy!
I went out with a girl last night and I thought things went really well and we even made plans to go out again in the future. Well she updated her twitter with the following statement this morning:

"thanks for being a nice guy, but i gotta go with the douche."

While there is a chance this is in no way related to our date, it sorta sounds to me that she has chosen her ex-boyfriend (the douche) over me (a nice guy).

FMMFL.
Quote by mrcrono
I went out with a girl last night and I thought things went really well and we even made plans to go out again in the future. Well she updated her twitter with the following statement this morning:

"thanks for being a nice guy, but i gotta go with the douche."

While there is a chance this is in no way related to our date, it sorta sounds to me that she has chosen her ex-boyfriend (the douche) over me (a nice guy).

FMMFL.

Ouch.
Quote by chaoticfables
I don't think he looks anything like sxephil

Meh, I haven't seen any vids from him in months.

I don't even really remember what his videos are ABOUT...
So... Just out of curiosity after seeing all the dead threads about this... Does the pit prefer all the threads about "My mom did this" of course the "I got fired for..." and last but not least "My ex-girlfriend"? Does the pit prefer all of those threads to exist or would the pit rather give them one home in one thread?
Quote by lceman13
Quote by dizzle!
So... Just out of curiosity after seeing all the dead threads about this... Does the pit prefer all the threads about "My mom did this" of course the "I got fired for..." and last but not least "My ex-girlfriend"? Does the pit prefer all of those threads to exist or would the pit rather give them one home in one thread?

No, the "only" threads suck.

Except for the hot chick one
^ I don't necessarily mean an only thread but a thread like this one (others still able to be made) but where people can vent frustrations in. (If some immature teen posted sensitive information about themself in an emotional time and later felt ashamed for doing so). If there was a thread dedicated to stuff like this, hardly anyone would read it, but people would regularly post in it. It would stop kids from accumulating a crapload of views for something they didn't entirely understand
Quote by lceman13