Well Let's start of with this. Im a huge fan of pantera and damageplan, and i Think he's an excellent guitarist. But come on people, arent you sick of seeing new dean "dimebag signature models" and everybody whinning and everyone writing songs about him, when they probally didnt even know who the hell he was before he was killed. I mean, SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
i agree with the too many signature guitars(theres even signature basses) but i dont think hes too overrated
"you have a short attention span...

NO were not."-metalocalypse
Who is Dimebag?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Guess who's thread just got reported.

Listen, sorry to break it to you...but everyone knows this. It doesn't need to be talked about over and over..and over. To verify a point already made.
agreed. half the ppl on this website wouldnt give a **** about him if he hadnt died. in the most METAL WAY YEAAAHHHYUHH

lol jk

*flame shield on*
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
i like fall out boy that's all i know.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by severed-metal
Guess who's thread just got reported.

Listen, sorry to break it to you...but everyone knows this. It doesn't need to be talked about over and over..and over. To verify a point already made.

Last time i checked this is a forum for METAL ARTISTS. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread...
Quote by ericman93
Last time i checked this is a forum for METAL ARTISTS. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread...

its going to eventually become a tr00l anf flame fest..so leave touchy topics be..
heck i'm glad you made this thread
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Do all you idiots just lurk in the pit until a thread of sufficiently low intelligence pops up?
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Regardless, Pantera are absolutely terrible

Quote by HannibalX
its going to eventually become a tr00l anf flame fest..so leave touchy topics be..

This guy understands

vvvvvv And whose fault is that?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by HannibalX

Yeah, i see a typical UG-war coming on. XD
Quote by Cianyx
Regardless, Pantera are absolutely terrible

This guy understands

vvvvvv And whose fault is that?

this, /thread, etc.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Yea, I reported this when he first posted it.

If you want a intellegent argument about how talented/untalented Dimbag was then don't start it like that. And everyone already knows Dean milks his death, but that is buisness. Get over it and move on.I think that a lot of **** is over rated but you don't see me starting a thread about it, thats just how the world works. Every one here genrally agrees that he is 1000 times more popular dead than alive, but thats how art works, I can think of some really ****ty painters that got really popular after they died, same for writers and poets.
Last edited by whitenihilist at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by whitenihilist
Yea, I reported this when he first posted it.

If you want a intellegent argument about how talented/untalented Dimbag was then don't start it like that. And everyone already knows Dean milks his death, but that is buisness. Get over it and move on.I think that a lot of **** is over rated but you don't see me starting a thread about it, thats just how the world works. Every one here genrally agrees that he is 1000 times more popular dead than alive, but thats how art works, I can think of some really ****ty painters that got really popular after they died, same for writers and poets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEE Mac n' Cheese
ok, so 9/10 dentists agree that this thread should be scrapped..
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Quote by HannibalX
ok, so 9/10 dentists agree that this thread should be scrapped..

AND 9/10 physicians believe that germ-x kills %99.9 of harmful bacteria on most everyday surfaces
Given that this thread has reached rock bottom, the only way to bring it back up is to change the topic to that of Blade Runner.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Last edited by Stranglehold at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by Stranglehold
Given that this thread has reached rock bottom, the only way to bring it back up is to change the topic to that of Blade Runner.

i Agree %100, somone bring up Blade Runner
Quote by ericman93
i second that %100

dude... you dont have to put a ****ing pot leaf on every post. we GET it.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GODhimself37
dude... you dont have to put a ****ing pot leaf on every post. we GET it.

Snoodle......
I like how most people who say Dimebag/Pantera's overrated are like in their midteens LMAO. You were what like 10, 11, maybe 12 when he died? You guys wouldn't understand how important Pantera/Dimebag was to metal in the 90's (especially late 90's). If you're too young to comprehend the importance of Pantera pre-Dimebag death (or really pre-2001 when they were together)-that's fine. Just don't assume you can full comprehend it though.

It's funny how the most opinionated/outspoken people on UG are just kids, who have that know-it-all mentality (hell I was one back in the day). Just try and be a little mature-that's all.
Quote by FifthHorsemen
I like how most people who say Dimebag/Pantera's overrated are like in their midteens LMAO. You were what like 10, 11, maybe 12 when he died? You guys wouldn't understand how important Pantera/Dimebag was to metal in the 90's (especially late 90's). If you're too young to comprehend the importance of Pantera pre-Dimebag death (or really pre-2001 when they were together)-that's fine. Just don't assume you can full comprehend it though.

It's funny how the most opinionated/outspoken people on UG are just kids, who have that know-it-all mentality (hell I was one back in the day). Just try and be a little mature-that's all.

I don't see how they were important to metal. All they did was...create nu-metal, make metalheads be stereotyped as stupid hicks with little-to-no intelligence, spawn a bunch of ****ty groove metal bands, and cause people to idolize someone who was decent at best. That's supposed to be good?
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?