WTF. Where does this lady get off with this?

Oh yeah, I decided Facebook was better than MySpace because there were too many blacks on MySpace. Not because MySpace is a piece of ****.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
that was the dumbest article ive ever seen! why is everything racially judged? next their gonna be like people who have iphones are white while people with itouchs are retards that wear helmets...
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
I used to be like omg myspace is so cool. But I later realised it's a broken piece of crap. But still usefull for bands.

Now that I'm on facebook, I realise it's also full of crap, but at least it's not broken.
lmao so true
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
thats ridicules...
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Facebook is more convenient. I can find people from school and such a lot easier on Facebook.

Myspace is decent for local (and even some major label) band information, but thats all I really use it for anymore.
Quote by HomelessDood
that was the dumbest article ive ever seen! why is everything racially judged? next their gonna be like people who have iphones are white while people with itouchs are retards that wear helmets...

I wear helmets
Quote by MH400
wtf is it with TS and Myspace?

i recently have been recording my musics and putting them on the interwebs.

and because im like 5 years behind everyone in Myspace knowledge.. im a noooob

i only have my "band" page (one-man band) but i do have two faceBooks... one for the "band" one personal
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by HomelessDood
that was the dumbest article ive ever seen! why is everything racially judged? next their gonna be like people who have iphones are white while people with itouchs ARE COOL PEOPLE THAT WEAR HELMETS...

fixed
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
"...with a set of morals that terrifies white people."
40% teen pregnancy rate and who is in the majority?
The fundmentalist fringe spews bs that makes me cringe.

Seriously, no one race has moral superiority or absolution over the other. We all have are ****-ups, but this elistist mentality is the worst kind of stupidity. It allows no space for reason or pardon, and only points fingers in the direction of the most convienent scapegoat.
This kind of journalism is an afront to truth; it's only purpose to make "elite" whites feel good about their ****-ups they should've aborted (I'm looking at you Mrs. Palin).

Note: The abortion thing is for comic relief, not to be taken seriously. But with a downy baby and a name like Bristol...
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
FAIL
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Well it's kinda true. Myspace is too messy, noisy, and cluttered, and is much like walking through Downtown LA.
Quote by burndttoast
Well it's kinda true. Myspace is too messy, noisy, and cluttered, and is much like walking through Downtown LA.

i mute my comp when on other peoples Myspaces.. TheirPlaces.. i dunno..
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!