I saw this movie, which I which I think was from Iceland, a while ago. It basically follows the life of this kid in a small village. He lives with his dad, and doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the village. At the end of the film, an avalanche destroys his village. He somehow manages to survive, but soon learns that everybody he ever knew is dead. Can the Pit help me?
Holy **** that movies depressing!

Dad it's cold! Shut up.

Can I play with you? Go away, you ****ing loser.

*avalanche* My home and everybody I know is dead.

/movie.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by Slash 602
I saw this movie, which I which I think was from Iceland, a while ago. It basically follows the life of this kid in a small village. He lives with his dad, and doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the village. At the end of the film, an avalanche destroys his village. He somehow manages to survive, but soon learns that everybody he ever knew is dead. Can the Pit kick me in the balls?

yes we can
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Quote by JacobLampman
Holy **** that movies depressing!

Dad it's cold! Shut up.

Can I play with you? Go away, you ****ing loser.

*avalanche* My home and everybody I know is dead.

/party.

fixed.
yeah, the description I gave does sound very depressing, but I remember it being an excellent movie. I also remember thinking the ending was very fitting.
Quote by Slash 602
yeah, the description I gave does sound very depressing, but I remember it being an excellent movie. I also remember thinking the ending was very fitting.

So you mean the kid deserved all this ****?

DAYUM. He must have been quite the little pain in the ass.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by JacobLampman
So you mean the kid deserved all this ****?

DAYUM. He must have been quite the little pain in the ass.

You'd have to see the movie to understand what I'm saying.

I guess I'm going to have to look elsewhere.
Quote by imdeth
Probably wrong but Nói albínói? Never seen it myself just keeps popping up in my searches. More info?

YES!!! Thats the one, thanks man. BTW, I highly recommend this movie. The ending is sad, but its powerful nonetheless.
Quote by Slash 602
YES!!! Thats the one, thanks man. BTW, I highly recommend this movie. The ending is sad, but its powerful nonetheless.

SUCCESS!

I don't want to watch it after knowing the ending Sounds pretty good though. I'll put it on my ever expanding to see list.