I am the type of gutarist who doesnt use toooo many pedals and has always tried to look for a diamond in the rough (Barber direct drive was the best deal ever) anyway i always disregarded behringer pedals, but one of my friends seems to think its a good send. I like the behringer EQ, which i think is a good value, but what about the other ones? are they any good especially keeping mind that they cost 30 dollars.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
Apparently the Phase shifter is part for part a Boss PS-5 (besides reliability issues, it *should* be pretty good.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Golden rule is stay away from behringer..
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
There are a lot of supposedly good Behringer pedals. A lot of these are copies of old Boss/other models.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I would stay away from anything that has the word "behringer" on it, since their stuff tends to stop working.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
Yeah don't know about their pedals but they're amps suck. Maybe the pedals are different maybe not ... Ask to use one at Guitar Center and if they laugh in your face i'd take that as a sign....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
they have a delay that's supposed to be really high quality. only 99 bucks too.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
In many cases behringer are just copies of other pedals. But if you take a 80$ pedal and copy it for 20$ means you gotta cut some corners somewhere.
Quote by Tackleberry
In many cases behringer are just copies of other pedals. But if you take a 80$ pedal and copy it for 20$ means you gotta cut some corners somewhere.

+1 to this, there are definatly corners cut in production & materials, but some of there higher end (yes, I said it) pedals aren't that bad, some of them actually have a metal casing
Quote by JayT44
Yeah don't know about their pedals but they're amps suck. Maybe the pedals are different maybe not ... Ask to use one at Guitar Center and if they laugh in your face i'd take that as a sign....

GC employees will try to sell you those >.>
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I bought a Behringer flanger this morning for £2 and it doesn't sound half bad. Im planning on buying more of their pedals but putting them in a true bypass looper so the tone suckage is minimal.
they sound decent enough but they arent that reliable
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by SOADriff
Golden rule is stay away from behringer..

Please, go ahead, when i get my Vintage Time Machine i'll just laugh at pedal snobbery.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.