Hey guys,
We just up a index of all of our articles that can help bands get ahead and answers tons of their questions. A lot of people were looking for a way where they can find ways to find all of our info on promoting their band or what to do before going to the studio etc. so we organized it with this table of contents. Check it out whenever your band is looking to a different thing like getting more fans, recording, writing better songs etc! We promise it is not the usual BS you have heard 1893739 times.
http://musformation.com/2009/07/the-musformation-guide-to-youyour-bands-music-industry-domination-just-add-hard-work.html
Jesse Cannon - Musformation.com- Daily Musicians News/ Tips/ Gear/ Business/ Gossip
what I wrote is relevant to the community, helpful and FREE. I am advertising knowledge I am giving away for free, trying to help people? Ugh ok?
Jesse Cannon - Musformation.com- Daily Musicians News/ Tips/ Gear/ Business/ Gossip
you guys are horrible. It would have been the same if he just copy pasted all the info onto a post. He's just sharing his site with information on Bandleading. Give him a break

TS, thanks for the post
some people really need to stop gettin report happy on here. there just freaking stupid.hopefully the mod will uphold some justice
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
looks helpful to me so i think it should be allowed to be kept - though it's verging on advertising i must say...

i don't think you'd have been so readily reported if you had been on here a little longer... sounds harsh but people are less likely to report 'older' users.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
it's true to be honest my partner and i post regularly on the other forums on UG under regular users names but instead of doing some BS fake marketing and trying to disguise ourselves linking a post as if we weren't a part of it, i decided to make an official screen name for the site so it was clear what we were promoting. There is nothing worse then all these marketing firms invading message board communities and trying to covertly promote themselves, so I wanted to be transparent. I am glad those of you who checked it out enjoyed what you read.
Great site - and there doesn't even appear to be much in the way advertising on it. Don't worry about the ban-happy kids with no common sense - if posting a link to a helpful site like yours turned out to be against UG rules, then I'd cancel my account in a second.

Although our band is pretty savvy there's always room to learn new tricks, and your articles make for excellent reading. Just spotted the old Grolsch straplock trick in there too - great stuff!

Drop me a line if you ever need graphic design - I'd be happy to do any work you need in exchange for a backlink!
Quote by Musformation
it's true to be honest my partner and i post regularly on the other forums on UG under regular users names but instead of doing some BS fake marketing and trying to disguise ourselves linking a post as if we weren't a part of it, i decided to make an official screen name for the site so it was clear what we were promoting. There is nothing worse then all these marketing firms invading message board communities and trying to covertly promote themselves, so I wanted to be transparent. I am glad those of you who checked it out enjoyed what you read.

So your a multi?
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by soundgarden19
So your a multi?

Who gives a damn? They each have personal accounts, and this is a separate one for their website: makes sense. I doubt the mods are this pedantic, there is such a thing as 'common sense' after all.
Quote by kyle62
I doubt the mods are this pedantic, there is such a thing as 'common sense' after all.

Good one.

It's a pretty informative site though, a lot better than what UG has here.
Last edited by Rikki DeMartini at Jul 13, 2009,
You guys crack me up. A guy comes on with some legitimate help (for free no less) and you guys report him and give him grief. Thats why this board is filled with underage kids that dont know which end of a guitar to play - because they run off the guys that try to help them.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Quote by Roxor_Mc0wnage
You guys crack me up. A guy comes on with some legitimate help (for free no less) and you guys report him and give him grief. Thats why this board is filled with underage kids that dont know which end of a guitar to play - because they run off the guys that try to help them.

haha how true. even though im an underage kid =)))

i read stuff on those kind of websites all the time and try to apply it to my band. its pretty informative. i glanced through it. its good stuff.
The information is good, I have no problem with it actually.

I doubt the mods are this pedantic, there is such a thing as 'common sense' after all.

Mhm.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??