Some stores already have them. Use the search bar and you will find some links.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Some stores already have them. Use the search bar and you will find some links.

I hate searchbar jokes with a passion but that one was pretty good... and also the first i've laughed at. Win, sir
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Add JKMV11. He's the DBZ afficianado. He said he would make a DBZ thread in the next coming days....
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Add JKMV11. He's the DBZ afficianado. He said he would make a DBZ thread in the next coming days....

please he needs to there's been too many DBZ guitar threads in the past few days that just require going back 2-3 pages and finding the answer or even using the ****ing god damn searchbar.
dude i love the dragonball z guitars. they sound so awesome in the intro song. and then during the episode title theyre all like DUH DUH DAHH DAHH DAH DUH DUH DAHHHHH!!!!

wait... what?
Quote by Psychaberration
dude i love the dragonball z guitars. they sound so awesome in the intro song. and then during the episode title theyre all like DUH DUH DAHH DAHH DAH DUH DUH DAHHHHH!!!!

wait... what?

I've heard it takes a 5 episode story arc just to play a single chord on a DBZ guitar. :P
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
I've heard it takes a 5 episode story arc just to play a single chord on a DBZ guitar. :P

season boxsets are the only way i can watch the show now. I don't have the patience i did in 5th grade nemore. i also heard you have to shout out the name of the chord as you play it...
Quote by Psychaberration
season boxsets are the only way i can watch the show now. I don't have the patience i did in 5th grade nemore. i also heard you have to shout out the name of the chord as you play it...

Haven't watched the show since I was about 11 or 12 but its not hard to remember since there was so little plot and so much pointless repetition...
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
No need to get all pissy about it, and they arent even in stores yet all the sites here are to pre-order them.
carlinoguitars.com has them
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Slanderous666
Haven't watched the show since I was about 11 or 12 but its not hard to remember since there was so little plot and so much pointless repetition...

what are you talking about, I just reached a new super sayan level
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
From what I hear they are about to hit the stores with some shipping as we speak. As much as I love Dragonball, I don't think there is any affiliation with DBZ and the show.

What I do know is I've got my money saved for the DBZ Venom cause that thing is HOTT!
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Dope's guitarist has 2 BoP's and a few Venom's and Cory from Trivium has a BoP also. Anotherwords DBZ Guitars are already out, you just gotta have connections to get one
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Yep, there are a few dealers that have them. Wymore, Carlinos, and Music Farm from what I have found so far. I'm still shopping around now to get good price on the import Bird of Prey. I will have one! IT will be mine!
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Quote by shredmaster12
Yep, there are a few dealers that have them. Wymore, Carlinos, and Music Farm from what I have found so far. I'm still shopping around now to get good price on the import Bird of Prey. I will have one! IT will be mine!

They won't be in stores for another 6-8 weeks (this from the guys at music farm) plus the fact that almost all stores are backordered.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
They won't be in stores for another 6-8 weeks (this from the guys at music farm) plus the fact that almost all stores are backordered.

That's not so bad. Well, I've been patient this long. I can smell the new finish on the guitar already!
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Carlino Guitars has them.