ok i think i kinda screwed up.....here's the deal, i have an ibanez with crummy stock pickups which is an easy fix. i have a jackson dk2 pro with duncans. i'm moving to st. thomas at the end of this year and i need an acoustic plus i've been wanting one for a long time now and i'm very impulsive when it comes to gear. if i want it i buy it if there's a way possible. scince i love the neck on the ibanez so much and the way the thing plays is incredeble i traded my beautiful jackson in for a 2009 new realease dean acoustic made out of paduak wood. the acoustic was so loud and wonderful sounding i just couldnt turn it down because i already had 2 electrics. i'm just wondering if i made a mistake. jackson was 2.5 yrs old and the dean is super new. paid 600 for the jackson no case. dean was like 479.00 plus they gave me money off it and the polyfoam case and 227.00 for the trade in. so all in all i had to pay 150 outta pocket plus trade in for my acoustic which i desperately needed for the islands.
i just wonder if i screwed up.....
Attachments:
epaduk.jpg
"live to play, play to live"

05' ibanez s470qxdm
06' jackson dk2 pro series
peavey VK112 50watt
behringer x-Vamp-(soon to be digiT. rp500,
peavey vk120 watt half stack,

(debating on either s or rg prestige)
Idk ... looks pretty nice but I wouldn't want a top of the line acoustic personally. Their just fun and more convenient to mess around on IMO. I would buy 1 acoustic and that would be the Epi Hummingbird. I personally wouldn't spend more than $400 on acoustic. One man luxury is another mans fetish i guess
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
oh sorry i need to retract the 479.00 price paid. it listed for 679.00 and i think it was tagged at 399.00. i think the the guitar center guys coulda gave me a lil better of a deal but its my first purchase there, so we'll see in the future. they gave me 225.00 for my jackson but i know they gotta make they're money too. guitars are like cars in that sense. i know what you mean about spending a ton of cash on an acoustice but it's mainly for live playing. i've played the 800 and 900 hundred dollar alvarez's and taylors and believe me this dean hangs with the big boys at a sweet price. never would have guessed dean made such a great guitar......
"live to play, play to live"

05' ibanez s470qxdm
06' jackson dk2 pro series
peavey VK112 50watt
behringer x-Vamp-(soon to be digiT. rp500,
peavey vk120 watt half stack,

(debating on either s or rg prestige)
I would've sold the Jackson on CL. They screwed you over on that trade in.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs