Poll: Vote
Poll Options
View poll results: Vote
Nature Lover
36 62%
City Slicker
22 38%
Voters: 58.
Do you consider yourself more of a nature kinda guy or a city kinda guy?

With me I really used to be into the city because I grew up there. But I've grown to sort of dislike it and love nature. I sort of grew to dislike the hectic aspect of it and I've never been big on going to parties or large get togethers, and cities are known for being very crowded at times, and I'm the type that likes relaxing with just a couple of friends. So after spending an entire week in houston last week around downtown for this college thing I really grew to dislike it even more. Plus I've been going to parks more, just enjoying the sites. And I mean c'mon, who'd rather be at a club on a saturday barely able to move because your squished between drunk people than be here:

That's the only time I've been to a national park (Yosemite) but that was probably the best day I've ever had.
It's difficult for me to choose, but I'd have to go with nature.

There's something to be said about the simple beauties of the outdoors.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
City, fa sho.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I love livin' in the city

My house smells just like the zoo
It's chock full of **** and puke
Cockroaches on the walls
Crabs crawlin' on my balls

Ohh but I'm so clean cut
And I just wanna **** some slut
Cuz
I love livin' in the city
i like the nature more but i get bored of it quickly plus im born and raised in the city.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I can relate TS. I've lived in a city my entire life, so I'm kind of tired of urban life. I would at least like to live in a smaller town for college where there is a surrounding forrest or something like that.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power

This is where I went to a couple of weeks ago. The Gila Cliff Dwellings, it's pretty cool. The cave paintings are still preserved there and it is a lot bigger than it looks in the picture.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Nature, definetly. I'm actually going camping tomorrow morning for a few days with a few friends.

And frying balls, really really hard.
Nature for sure. Being in a city/urban setting for more than a day bothers me.
Lol, I live an hour away from like 10 national parks. I love nature and I also love the buzz and convenience of the city.
a little lost.....
i love living in the city, but i also love going lost in the middle of nowhere with my friends. i love travelling around australia, so many forests and awesome natural stuff.
I love driving in both city and nature but if I gotta get outta the car, I love none.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Both. But then again, like someone up there said, that's what suburbia is for. I'm 20 minutes away from "cuture" (downtown), but I'm in walking distance to some forest and agriculture.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I love nature. My only goal in life it to build a house out in a nice forested area. I just want to be alone away from the city.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
I'd love to have both. I love the city, there's always something to do, always somewhere to go, and always a show to go to. It could get overwhelming at times though and I love a nice relaxing day in nature, taking pictures and just laying out on the sun or stars. I'd like to live in a city close to nature.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Nature is cool, but I'd really like to live in the city. (If there wasn't gang violence. I'ma pussy )
My back yard > city.

Already posted but I'm excited I just found some ancient pictures of my property, and I'm surprised by how little it's changed.
I live a 20 minute drive from anywhere worth going to. Hour and a half drive to boston. My town is and is in the middle of the woods, and also borders New Hampshire(which has many a mountains to climb and lakes to swim in), and there are plenty amazing sites to see all around my own town., I have both, yay me. but

transcendentalist
I prefer the city because there's more people and it's fun to walk around in, especially with friends.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
I love the peace and solitude of nature. Being in a city can be fun, but I get sick of it pretty fast.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
city city city..nature is gross..i hate dirt and grass and getting dirty..but its so beautiful there a some things id like to see that id be willing to get a little bit dirty for..