wow. i found this:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Digital-Music-GCX-Guitar-Audio-Switcher?sku=183401
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Digital-Music-Ground-Control-Pro-Foot-Controller?sku=153511
basically it controls your amp AND pedal(s) and amp(s). So basically for me, I always use chorus with clean and OD with distortion channel. so if i wanna switch from clean to distortion, i gotta hit my amp footswitch, my chorus, and my ts-9, but with this, you set each button to certain pedals and a certain amp and a certain channel. It's really awesome, but expensive. All you need onstage basically is that, a wah, and/or a tuner, if you don't wanna look at a rack. Great piece of gear i wanted to show peeps. Good if you got lots of pedals, or don't want to switch pedals like meh.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Welcome to the magical world of MIDI. You're about 37 years late.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
i usually call those kinds of things "pedal tools"

best piece of gear ever? that's up to you

incredibly handy? very much

it's cool, but overpriced IMO
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Welcome to the magical world of MIDI. You're about 37 years late.

27 years?
Quote by Morgant
27 years?

You're right, my bad. It's Saturday, my math is off.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Nickthemusician

I don't get it.

Anyways, what's the MIDI got to do with it? Just use it for the pedals and amps. jesus. I'm just saying. It's cool because one switch=like 5.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
Anyways, what's the MIDI got to do with it? Just use it for the pedals and amps. jesus. I'm just saying. It's cool because one switch=like 5.

You linked us to a MIDI controllable switching system...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

I rofl'd at TS's extremely late introduction to MIDI.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
TC G-system

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Best gear ever made?

Or if guitar doesn't count as gear then:

Both paved the way for EVERYTHING. While neither were the first ever, the Tele was the first solidbody and did for guitars what the T-Ford did with cars: Making them simple and cheaper to make.

The Bassman on the other hand was not only famous, but Jim Marshall copied it for his JTM45. Out of that design he would later develop the Plexi and so on...
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Best gear ever made?

*tele*

*bassman*

Both paved the way for EVERYTHING. While neither were the first ever, the Tele was the first solidbody and did for guitars what the T-Ford did with cars: Making them simple and cheaper to make.

The Bassman on the other hand was not only famous, but Jim Marshall copied it for his JTM45. Out of that design he would later develop the Plexi and so on...

winner
speaketh the truth
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
digitech just brought out a multi fx pedal with midi switching and all sorts of stuff, but its not true bypass obviously.
how can you discribe that as a good price
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Doesn't it only change your amp channel if you have a MIDI switchable amp, such as a VH4?

Either way, the G system like someone else posted, is better.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Gabel
Best gear ever made?

Or if guitar doesn't count as gear then:

Both paved the way for EVERYTHING. While neither were the first ever, the Broadcaster was the first electric solidbody and did for guitars what the T-Ford did with cars: Making them simple and cheaper to make.

i went ahead and fixed that for you.
Yeah I know it's called the Broadcaster, just forgot myself there (since they weren't actually allowed to be called that). Actually I forgot the word massproduced, Les Paul had made an electric solidbody more than 10 years earlier. But the Broadcaster (later Tele) was the first mass-produced.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by Gabel
Yeah I know it's called the Broadcaster, just forgot myself there (since they weren't actually allowed to be called that). Actually I forgot the word massproduced, Les Paul had made an electric solidbody more than 10 years earlier. But the Broadcaster (later Tele) was the first mass-produced.

Yeah, I figured you knew it since well, you're Gabel.

pak1351; I'm pretty sure that's not true, the Broadcaster was first. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
Quote by guitarted

Sigged!

Well actually the Esquire predated the Broadcaster (as it was the protoype made a few years earlier), but I think they came out at the same time. The Broadcaster was more influential, since it well had a typcial 3 way pickup switching.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Quote by guitarted

pak1351; I'm pretty sure that's not true, the Broadcaster was first. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

I think it's the same thing, but they did the esquire models first. Just basing it off wikipedia, take it for what it's worth. It's not like it matters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fender_Telecaster