Page 1 of 2
2 days in a row I've walked into bathrooms in public places and people have tried (I'm guessing this word will fit) to take a ****, but they miss. It is on the walls, the floor, everywhere BUT the toilet. Honestly, is it that hard to sit? To me it seems like it would be more work to bend over and do it than to just sit down. 2 days in a row at my place of work this has happened. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with people? After they do this they proceed to leave their underwear as well, as though leaving a flag to remind us who did it.

Tl;DR:
People **** on the floor. Wtf?
Quote by icaneatcatfood

What? You want them to function and be civilized? You ask too much...
In my dorm's I guess someone took a crap right in the middle of the bathroom floor in the dead of night. So there were about 4 urinals and 5-6 stalls there, and he chose to **** right on the floor.

I just kept thinking that suppose someone had walked in on him what would his reaction have been. It's not like he could just get up and walk away mid-loaf.
Quote by GREENWARRI0R
You're not supposed to **** on floor???

... whoops.

I know right? The things they teach you in school nowadays....
Quote by RU Experienced?
In my dorm's I guess someone took a crap right in the middle of the bathroom floor in the dead of night. So there were about 4 urinals and 5-6 stalls there, and he chose to **** right on the floor.

I just kept thinking that suppose someone had walked in on him what would his reaction have been. It's not like he could just get up and walk away mid-loaf.

The expression on their face probably would have been priceless.
That stinks man.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
havent you ever heard of gravity ****ting?

you hang on the walls of the stall over the toilet about 3 feet and take a **** and see if you can make it in the toilet. you mostly miss but if you land it a huge splash of water gets all over your ass..

good times we had at military school
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
People do this at my school all the time. I guess because they think it's funny. They also pull this prank where they **** all over the place, and then on the inside door handle as well (how they get themselves out cleanly is beyond me), so that the next person to open the door will be trapped if they let the door shut all the way. It's disgusting, so i don't use the school bathrooms unless i really have to.
in high school.. i would poop in a few urinals at the end of each year.

when i was a junior they called me out over the intercom (not by name.. just actions)

"..And who ever is pooping into the urinals, please stop."

it was actually me and like 3 other buddies... i can only poo so much
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by chaoticfables
At my school, the kids piss on the rim of the toilets so when you take a shit you have to sit on the piss.

Theres toilet paper in there for a reason?
Although kids at my old school pissed on the toilet paper all the time.
Quote by RPGoof
Theres toilet paper in there for a reason?

Yeah, but it still feels kinda weird to wipe the piss off with toilet paper.
Idiots at my school would do this all the time. It got so bad that they actually locked a few of the guys bathrooms so we couldn't use them.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
9th grade there was a huge commotion during lunch in school. Turns out some guy's sh*t splattered all around the cubicle including yes, the walls. It's crazy. A year before that incident a senior took a dump in one of the cubicles. Came out (still in the washroom btw) and rinsed his butt in the sink. He's the same guy who would go apesh*t and ram himself into watercoolers if you said "lucifer".
Quote by GArrigan
that sir was done with class

Hear the wind
whispering your name
twice the encouragement
of the real you
Quote by chaoticfables
At my school, the kids piss on the rim of the toilets so when you take a shit you have to sit on the piss.

This is where the art of squatting comes in, my friend.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Atleast he didn't **** in your closet.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
my high school was plagued by the 'mad crapper'. this dude would run around the school and **** in random stairwells during the day. about once a week the mad crapper would strike. no one ever caught him either...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
my high school was plagued by the 'mad crapper'. this dude would run around the school and **** in random stairwells during the day. about once a week the mad crapper would strike. no one ever caught him either...

Sounds like a Sherlock Holmes mystery. "Sherlock Holmes and the Case of The Mad Crapper".
Quote by chaoticfables
Yeah, but it still feels kinda weird to wipe the piss off with toilet paper.

So you sit on it instead....?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Someone might have already mention this, but recently in Australia a Rugby League player was caught taking a dump in the hall way of a hotel. I think he got the sack from his team for it.
thats pretty gross..but i can guarantee u guys womens bathrooms are ten times worse..guarantee it.
This is from the nasty bathroom stories thread

Quote by The Leader
Back in Band in High School, we were practicing a concert piece when a trumpet player got up to use the restroom. He comes back 20 minutes later with a funny look on his face. Shortly after, the director cut everyone off and said "Everyone just practice on your own for a bit, nature calls". Hes in the bathroom no longer then 2 seconds when we hear the loudest laughter I have ever heard. He yells out "would all the boys, and girls not easily offended come take a look at this." We all go over to the bathroom, and the biggest turd I have ever seen is lying in this toilet. It was as long as from my elbow to my wrist, and was as thick as a salami. It wouldn't even sit in the toilet, the top of it was perched on the edge of the seat; It looked like a dark colored python. Someone tried to flush it, it wouldn't go down. It just got caught. When asked who did it, all eyes turn to the kid who went last, who just looks down. After a series of congratulations about his birth, we made him break it apart with a plunger so it would flush.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by icaneatcatfood
2 days in a row I've walked into bathrooms in public places and people have tried (I'm guessing this word will fit) to take a ****, but they miss. It is on the walls, the floor, everywhere BUT the toilet. Honestly, is it that hard to sit? To me it seems like it would be more work to bend over and do it than to just sit down. 2 days in a row at my place of work this has happened. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with people? After they do this they proceed to leave their underwear as well, as though leaving a flag to remind us who did it.

Tl;DR:

Probably the same guy.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Kids rub **** on the walls and write on the walls in **** at our school.
Guys bathroom has been closed multiple times for it though noone gets caught.
i dont sit on toilets ever i always hover..and i dont touch anything with my hands after ive washed them..this is disgusting to think about..

yet try walking into a bathroom and finding a used pad or tampon just sitting there smiling at you and a toilet full of **** blood and piss..and dont forget the blood on the seat!
Quote by Soul Power
---------

haha awesome
Quote by RU Experienced?

Mid-loaf.

I refuse to use public toilets unless it's an emergency. They're disgusting.
Quote by Soul Power
*long story*

Im litterally crying from laughter!
Thats the most ive ever laughted in my whole life!

Someone's very interested in this thread...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
THEN WHO WAS TURD?

seriously though, this thread is worth a good deal of lols.
Quote by ebbbaaa

Someone's very interested in this thread...

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by guy_tebache
Someone might have already mention this, but recently in Australia a Rugby League player was caught taking a dump in the hall way of a hotel. I think he got the sack from his team for it.

Nate Miles, plays for the bulldogs. That'll teach the idiot.. He mistakenly thought his door was the toilet door? What difference does it make? You still have to enter the ****ing room to get to the toilet.
Page 1 of 2