I need a good clean tube amp, something that will sound good with a range from Aerosmith all the way to Ambeint. But the price should be kinda low, less than $750. Thanks
I have a vox, but its WAY too heavy, i want something smaller and cause everywhere i play its all miked.
If used in an option, find a fender twin reverb. They go for less than 800 all the time.
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
A Fender Blues JR. would be good, Blackheart Little giant or handsome devil, etc.

stuff like that.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
WOW! Thanks for all the help everyone, i am loving that blackstar, i have never herd of them before and it looks so awesome, thanks everyone.
Fender Blues Junior, although I don't know how much distortion you can get out of it when you get into the higher volumes, so you might need a pedal to get the amount of distortion you want.

Also, the Blackheart Little Giant is 5 watts OR it can be switched to 3 watts and you can get it as a half-stack for $350 (the extension cabinet is a 1x12), or as a combo amp for $250 (i think). I'm currently in the process of saving up for the half-stack. Once you get to about 11-12 oclock on the volume, you start getting a good amount of distortion, and all the way up it gets an AC/DC-type distortion, maybe a little more. Its ****ing loud, too, and I don't just mean for a 5 watter.
its loud. period.

Oh yes, forgot... You can get the Blackheart Handsome Devil (15 watts) as a combo amp for $350, if you wouldn't want to lug around a head and cabinet all the time (although I don't think a 5 watt head would be very heavy )
Last edited by ItsOnlyGNR at Jul 12, 2009,