Does anyone make/sell drill bits that you can use with your drill to turn the pegs faster? I searched and couldn't find something like that. Or do I have to make one myself?
That's pretty ironic. Trying that hard to make something do what you are too lazy to do yourself.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
The Dunlop Turbo Tune goes on an electric screwdriver. I think Ernie Ball makes an electric string winder now as well.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
The Dunlop Turbo Tune goes on an electric screwdriver. I think Ernie Ball makes an electric string winder now as well.

Ah yes. Just what I was looking for. Thanks.
i wouldn't trust a drill to wind my tuners - if anything it's just going to wear out the gears faster and as a result you'll need to replace them sooner. they weren't designed to be revved up by an electric motor!
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
I just saw some guitar techs use an electric screwdriver and I thought it was pretty awesome. Also, changing strings on 4 guitars can get tedious. I do have one of those manual winders, but even so...

Still, that's a good point about the tuners wearing faster. We'll see.