from lookin round local guitar shops, i found 3 7-string guitars, each a diffrent brand/price, but i duno which one to get

the ones i found are:

Ibanez RG7321 (black + whammy) - $900 aus

Schecter Omen 7 - $600 aus (for an extra $50 i could go the omen extreme 7)

Esp/Ltd Sc-607B - $2 - 2.5k aus

which would be the better option out of those 3 guitars
You listed a $2500 guitar next to a $900 and $650 guitar and ask what is better?

This thread fails at having sense... wut?
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
ya do realise the RG7321 is a hardtail? and have you tried them yet 'cos i know the ibanez has the ridiculously thin neck while the schecter is the complete opposite.

Quote by random_B-RAD
You listed a $2500 guitar next to a $900 and $650 guitar and ask what is better?

you can't even decide what guitar you want and end up creating a **** load of threads and then ask a question about painting options on an ormsby custom even though you want to buy a guitar between 400-600. leave the guy alone unless you got something constructive/relevant to thread or post.
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by azn_guitarist25
ya do realise the RG7321 is a hardtail? and have you tried them yet 'cos i know the ibanez has the ridiculously thin neck while the schecter is the complete opposite.

Schecter necks aren't that thick, They are 1mm thicker at 1st fret and 2mm thicker at 12th fret compared to an Ibanez Wizard II neck. They have a high gloss finish which makes me hate them though.

Also the LTD you listed is a 27" scale Baritone. Not a normal 7 string.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Last edited by random_B-RAD at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by random_B-RAD

yes i do kno theres a big price diffrence, but, even tho the esp is expensive, it doesnt mean its better then the cheaper ones, for all i know, the esp could be **** and the ibanez/schecter could be way better

anyways

outta those 3, which one would be lighter/thinner neck, sound, etc
Last edited by MetalManForLife at Jul 12, 2009,