Im planning to get a new ibanez prestige guitar with the price range of less than 1600$ . i checked ibanezrules.com and was impressed by the new ibanez rg3570lb , i really like the specifications for the price ( 5 piece Super Wizard Prestige neck with color matched headstock, jumbo frets on a rosewood board, Edge Zero bridge with ZPS3 spring system, yellow Dimarzio Tone Zone, True Velvet, and Air Norton pickups) .

So should i get it ?! or do you recommend any other guitar with the same price range ?

PS: I dont want to change anything with the guitar im buying )
Is it the red or the blue one?

They definitely look striking and mismatched but that is a bit of their charm.
I like the blue. I say go for it. Who cares if he thinks it looks funny?
Quote by IbanezRgGod
yea i know , but my friends told me the guitar looks like sh*t

are you buying the guitar for yourself or your friend my friends don't like the simplicity of my caparison but i just shove the devils tail headstock up their ass and tell them i couldn't give 2 ****s about their opinions
Most people tell me my V220 is either the coolest thing they have ever seen or the most flamboyant thing. They are never sure. But I like it - that is all I care about.
Yea I'm going to order it on tuesday, i think it looks pretty unique !
thank you for your help Vlasco !
Make sure you play the **** out of it - it sounds like a killer guitar!

Have fun!
Basically any RG presteige is worth buying. Also why does every post of yours contain the ibanez rules website and you've only been here 1 day. Something seems a little suss.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Basically any RG presteige is worth buying. Also why does every post of yours contain the ibanez rules website and you've only been here 1 day. Something seems a little suss.

ROFL , ibanezrules IS the best Ibanez gear website out there ..... and for the suss. thing , dont worry , im not a ***
Quote by IbanezRgGod
ROFL , ibanezrules IS the best Ibanez gear website out there ..... and for the suss. thing , dont worry , im not a ***

See you said it again in your post XD
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
I played one at Guitar Center, and it plays like sex. Can't say anything about the trem though, they don't let us use whammy bars in there.