What cables do I need to buy to record from my POD into my Vista computer?

Midi to USB?

Sorry i'm kind of rubbish at this kind of stuff.
Yes, i think it is midi to usb... not 100% sure, but have got pod 2.0 and i think i read that in instruction manual
MIDI has nothing to do with audio. Why not do some actual research before posting a thread???

You need an audio interface, and a mini-jack to whatever-the-audio-interface-takes cable.
Quote by Union Of V
MIDI has nothing to do with audio. Why not do some actual research before posting a thread???

You need an audio interface, and a mini-jack to whatever-the-audio-interface-takes cable.

this is correct +1. I looked at the pod2.0 and your gonna have to get an interface. I thought all the pods had usb for recording but those are the higher up ones. Line 6 has some very cheap interfaces for around 50$ with one input. The midi would be for hooking up to a pedal for switching presets while playing live i guess. Union is right MIDI IS JUST CODE. remember that.
Behringer UCA202 - $29 on Musician's Friend - Gets the sound of the Pod into the PC.

If I remember correctly you'll need a stereo jack to 2 phono cable to use it, and you'll need to switch it from amp to headphone mode or something, check the manual (confusing I know...that's why I got the pocket pod). Just make it work with headphones, and plug the interface in instead.
If you have a 1/8 jack for a mic in your pc/laptop, you can use your standard uitar cable with a 1/8 adapter on the end.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
If you have a 1/8 jack for a mic in your pc/laptop, you can use your standard uitar cable with a 1/8 adapter on the end.

Be cheap and run a cable into your ***** soundcard, or pay a measly $29 and get CD-quality audio. You decide.
>.> I know, I'm just giving him more options. That's not the route I would take either, I'm just saying
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz