Hey everyone, for sale I have a peavey valveking 112 and a boss metal zone, both in excellent condition. I just dont play with them anymore and need the money for college. I valveking has been outfitted with all new EH tubes, but ill send all the old ones too, Sovtek 6L6s and mostly tung sol 12ax7s, I think there is a mullard one in there somewhere. Also I will be sending the footswitch for the amp. I used the metal zone on the clean channel instead of the distortion channel so I figured I would throw that in too. The amp works and sounds great. I would say its mint, but I dont want something to be found that I just couldnt find. Its a great amp. For just the amp, I would like 250$ but for both I was thinking like 300$. Im very flexible with my prices, it has to go. Also the pictures are in my profile.
Where is the gear located?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Im in central New York, sooo shipping to the US. I dont know how to ship elsewhere, and I would think it would be a fortune. Its probally around 35-40 pounds
Hrm well I just got my school laptop, so hows about a trade for that amp your selling?
Bump, I played it last night and it sounds oh so sweet! Also would think about trades for smaller tube amps, 5-20 watts. Like the royal 8 or windsor studio. Send me an offer. Thanks.
like 4 or 5 hours from NYC, and like 250ish? im flexible.

Sorry I didnt respond, dont really check that email. Ill check it out.
Quote by rapfohl09
like 4 or 5 hours from NYC, and like 250ish? im flexible.

Sorry I didnt respond, dont really check that email. Ill check it out.

Still no answer?