Hey guys.
Here's a recording me and my mate did for our metal band, its on my profile entitled Floods - An End to Purity.
It's just a rough recording with guitars, my mates vocals and a drum track I made for it just to see how the track sounded on a whole. We are currently in the process of creating a demo and we were trying to decide which tracks are worthy for the 5 track release so any opinions or criticism would be greatly appreciated and gladly returned.
Cheers.
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
I REALLY ****ing like that man!
The end is definitely the best part, I love the lead bit

What's your bands myspace??

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
THIS IS A BIT LUSH!!

Propper ace structure and riffs

vocals were swish too!

Guitars went a bit quiet at points, but meh!

Its still THE BEST thing ive heard on here

so i doff my hat to you sir!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Cheers guys, we haven't got a Myspace atm because we recently had a bit of a name change and new line-up and we are trying to get everything final before we put the page up to avoid it being really amatuer.
But thanks, great to hear your guys are impressed there should be more coming this way soon so keep an eye out
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Nice plan! Drop me an IM when it's up
I'll get you's in my bands top friends, you're that good! :P

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?