Page 1 of 2
whats your reading speed and comprehension rate.

take the test here:
http://www.readingsoft.com/

first you will have to read a passage with a timer , and then you will be asked questions based on the passage.

My reading speed: 485 words per minute

comprehension : 85%
I'm too lazy for this.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
i cheated and got 1631wpm, and 73% comprehension just guessing.

test sucks.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I've done those tests before, though over here and back then it was your reading age, not an inane rating. You can kind of convert the values over though, vaguely.

I got a reading age of 46 when I was 15 which puts me roughly in the 530-580 words per minute range (vague but that's the problem with converting the older system) with full comprehension.

... Yeah well I read a lot.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
406 wpm
81% comprehension

Hooray.

I'm average...
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by HuckIt
I'm too lazy for this.

yep
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by McTodd
i cheated and got 1631wpm, and 73% comprehension just guessing.

test sucks.

lo the test is lame , it focus too much on "number" questions. i cant deal with numbers!!!
465 wpm

36% comprehension
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Last edited by Laces Out Danny at Jul 12, 2009,
if anyone cares heres another one , but no stupid comprehension test and its more accurate since it takes the average of 5 .
http://www.free-speed-reading.com/

my total words per min : 594
512WPM, 91%
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I got 1029 words a minute and 100% the test without cheating.

I dominate reading. That is why I have no life.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
400 WPM but English isn't my first language eh?

64% comprehension.
I'm going in;

Rambo style
I did 317 wpm, 91% comprehension.

I used to read super fast but nowadays I slow down and absorb the text, and look into techniques and shat, so yeah.
585 wpm
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
265 wpm 91% comprehension

Albeit I'm half asleepa and I didn't try to read it fast.
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
660 wpm, 64% comprehension.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
226 words and 100% comprehension.

Doesn't surprise me because, although I read a lot, I don't like to rush through and miss things. I could probably have read it much faster and reduced my comprehension, but what would be the point in that? I'm actually amazed that everyone's comprehension rate is so low...

Maybe it's because reading history books and articles at uni has taught me the importance of taking in all of the information, as it's the only way you can fully understand the author's point.

Plus, if I'm enjoying a book I don't feel a need to rush through it in order to get it out of the way, unless I'm anxious for a particular revelation.
12613 wpm.

hell yeah.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
300 wpm

91% Comprehension.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
That's boring, who can cheat the fastest?

"You read at 459231 words per minute."
Quote by Hoodoo Man
226 words and 100% comprehension.

Doesn't surprise me because, although I read a lot, I don't like to rush through and miss things. I could probably have read it much faster and reduced my comprehension, but what would be the point in that? I'm actually amazed that everyone's comprehension rate is so low...

Maybe it's because reading history books and articles at uni has taught me the importance of taking in all of the information, as it's the only way you can fully understand the author's point.

Plus, if I'm enjoying a book I don't feel a need to rush through it in order to get it out of the way, unless I'm anxious for a particular revelation.

LOL thats the point , you are in UNI! i just graduated from HS!
Quote by petrina_678
LOL thats the point , you are in UNI! i just graduated from HS!

Have finished my degree actually but I am a slower reader than most other History students I know.

It does strike me that this whole test is designed to sell software though. So it's in their interest to tell you that your reading speed sucks.
Page 1 of 2