What program did you use for the recording? Gearbox? Pod Farm?

Great job on the video my friend. Keep it up at this pace and you will defintely go places. Youll be a great guitarist someday soon, just dont quit. Always strive to learn the hardest stuff you can, make sure youre challenged enough so you don't get bored.
I recorded with gearbox and i used sony acid 6. I can send you a copy of the tones if you want also
To be nitpicky, I'm going to point out that your vibrato (although there isn't a lot in the song) looks a bit weak from the video, and could use some work. Although I can't really see your picking hand properly, it kind of looks like your flat-picking, which isn't that big of a deal now, but it's something to watch out for.
But that's being really nitpicky, I think. You had the persistence to actually learn just about every note from what I can tell, and you pretty much nailed it! Overall, excellent job!
Not bad at all...production was pretty solid. My biggest complaint was the slight timing issues from time to time. But regardless...nice cover.