Page 1 of 3
I'm not proud of this Pit... but it came up in conversation between me and Birdy266. Let me just let you all know from right now that I would never do this again... unless the same situation arised.

When I was about 8 years old I was having a dream. It was about killing a witch. It was pretty much in video game style, except I had a gun.

I was a pretty hardcore 8 year old.

So anyway, the dreams ends when my mother is waking me up, telling me to get ready for school.

So I wake up and start getting dressed into my school clothes, cursing my mother for ruining such an epic dream.

My bladder gets the best of me and I have to pee. At this stage I'm naked.

"I can't just go from my room to the toilet naked!" my 8 year old self said.

I started peeing on my floor.

About 5 seconds into it, my mother walked in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" She wasn't happy.

Pit, would you please liberate me. When have you been caught doing things that should only take a short time, but people have walked in just at the wrong moment?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
no i cant say as i have. . .
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
wat?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

what the hell

like they say "the past is the past" so yeah
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh god....that was epic...
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Iv never done that kind **** dude, why not just put some clothes on?!
But yeah, I was once walked in on while ****ing my ex, by her dad with MY mum on the phone.
That was pretty bad
yep i got caught on the pit, my dad put me in a Hessen Sack, tied me up, hung me from the rafters in the garage and breat me with a broom handle for 13 hours straight.... i mean, i fell down stairs.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Jul 12, 2009,
man it wouldnt of killed u to throw on a pair of shorts and run to the bathroom eh?

btw yeh......i remember being like 3 years old....and , with a stiffy, getting my mom to point mr. big down for me...
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Lol at the guy with the mug.

Why didn't you do it in the garden?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

I just imagined a 23 year old taking a dump into a coffee mug

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
man it wouldnt of killed u to throw on a pair of shorts and run to the bathroom eh?

btw yeh......i remember being like 3 years old....and , with a stiffy, getting my mom to point mr. big down for me...

children dont have the ability to get an erection until about 7years old at the earliest.
so either your lying, or your too embarresed to admit in was when you were 17.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Wtf???
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Quote by Mr.Pink101
children dont have the ability to get an erection until about 7years old at the earliest.

Now you don´t know if i agree or diasgree with you!
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by thanksgiving
Pit, would you please liberate me. When have you been caught doing things that should only take a short time, but people have walked in just at the wrong moment?
lol @ unnecessary inclusion of witch dream.

I was a very weird kid, but I don't think I really got 'caught' doing anything bad when I was young.

In recent memory, it would have been the incident where an estate agent showing round two people viewing the house I'm renting walked in on me having sex...
you cared about bieng seen naked by your own family when your were 8?! wow, is it just me that thinks that a bit weird?

lol at coffee mu, why not just kill the spider?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by thanksgiving
When I was about 8 years old I was having a dream. It was about killing a witch. It was pretty much in video game style, except I had a gun.

What does this have to do with anything?
Quote by Mr.Pink101

first of all u can get a erection like when u are 6 months old
second im 16 so HA!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by Mr.Pink101
Dude I've seen baby's getting an erection when they woke up.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by Mr.Pink101

I dread to think how you know this....

I cant remember doing anything, but most of these make me
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by rigiddigits

I was a very weird kid, but I don't think I really got 'caught' doing anything bad when I was young.

In recent memory, it would have been the incident where an estate agent showing round two people viewing the house I'm renting walked in on me having sex...

Does this happen often?

*thinks about becoming real-estate agent*

Quote by Våd Hamster

I was watching Lost and I really had to piss but didn't want to miss it so I pissed in a cup and at the commercial I ran to the bathroom to throw it out. Except my Dad was getting out of the bathroom, and I ran into him and then the piss cup spilled all over his shirt. I got grounded
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Quote by rigiddigits

it's actually a brilliant story-telling device. it really lets you know where he's coming from.

i've never had a wee on the floor or a poo in a cup.
Quote by thanksgiving
Does this happen often?

*thinks about becoming real-estate agent*
Only the once for me. She doesn't do viewings on my house anymore since I yelled at her for cockblocking me, her male colleague does them instead. I always ask for a day's notice just to be safe. lol.
When I was around 6 or 7 years old, my family was getting new carpet for our main room and it was about an 8 foot long tube that weighed around 50 or 60 lbs. (I doubt it), and I was horny...so I...humped the...uh...carpet tube.
Then, my mom walked out and said, "What the hell are you doing?!"
I put my dick in my pants, stood up, turned around and said, "You piss me off!"
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Last edited by IWantYourBallz at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by IWantYourBallz
When I was around 6 or 7 years old, my family was getting new carpet for our main room and it was about an 8 foot long tube that weighed around 50 or 60 lbs. (I doubt it), and I was horny...so I...humped the...uh...carpet tube.

btw awesome username

edit: man that is 1 place i would not want rugburn ......
Quote by Valid12891

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Last edited by fretsofthebeast at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by IWantYourBallz

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by VANGELIS!

Sigged!
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by fretsofthebeast

btw awesome username

edit: man that is 1 place i would not want rugburn ......

The tube was covered in plastic wrap so it was making that sound when you rub your hand on plastic wrap with some pressure. That's what drew my mom out.
If you're having a threesome with a lady friend and the guy comes up behind you and starts tickling your balls, can you file for sexual harassment?

Quote by Eddie4President
You don't know me.

But every time I see your profile name, I get a hard on.
Quote by IWantYourBallz

The tube was covered in plastic wrap so it was making that sound when you rub your hand on plastic wrap with some pressure. That's what drew my mom out.

*squeak squeak squeak*

O_O son what are u doin O_O

you piss me off!!!!!!!

damn family moments at their finest
Quote by Valid12891

Quote by _Ixnay_

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by VANGELIS!

That may be sigged
Quote by K!nj!
Dude I've seen baby's getting an erection when they woke up.

So you watch them while they're sleeping...naked...
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
^^

Dude, pics abit big
but I totally agree haha
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by drummersRsmart
So you watch them while they're sleeping...naked...
*stupidly massive picture*

Nice avatar.

This thread is awesome.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Page 1 of 3