Has anyone here (most likely outside of USA) used a website called www.usa2me.com or something similar?
Basically it's a mail forwarding service for people who want to buy something from america, but the seller will not sell internationally.
So he ships to this address, and they forward it on to you for a fee.
I was going to sign up for the bronze account at that site and was wondering if anyone has used these sort of sites before and if it's worth it?
I wanna get some dimarzio d-sonic and air norton pickups but everyone only ships US, so if i don't use this middle man usa2me sorta thing, I'll have to get SD invaders..
Thanks.
It's really not hard to look 1cm below my name to see i live in australia.. not canada.. not europe.
But the sites legit, has some good deals.. just wondering if anyones used a mail forwarding company like this before.
This ones fairly cheap in comparison to a few I've seen.
Quote by braydz
It's really not hard to look 1cm below my name to see i live in australia.. not canada.. not europe.
But the sites legit, has some good deals.. just wondering if anyones used a mail forwarding company like this before.

Keep me updated man cause' I have to buy some shit from the US.

I wanna see if they work.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by braydz

*Measures*
Sir, the correct difference between your username and location is approximately one and a half cm. Thank you.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!