Ok its time for a change. I have the following items for sale or trade. Everything is in great condition. No mods on anything.

1. Ibanez TS9DX--$80
2. Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby From Hell--$100
3. MXR Micro Amp--$65
4. Boss DS-1--$30
5. Boss DD-6--$80
6. Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 Zebra--$60
7. Seymour Duncan Invader SH-8 Black--$60

Things im mainly looking for:

Maxon OD808
MXR Carbon Copy
Seymour Duncan Custom SH-5
A new Pedal Board

Just make offers....the worst i can say is no
interested in the TS9DX. would you be interested in a digitech the weapon, digitech tone driver, boss tr-2, or a set of 3/3 grover locking tuners for trade?
What's the lowest you'd take for the JB?
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by lp_dude_2
interested in the TS9DX. would you be interested in a digitech the weapon, digitech tone driver, boss tr-2, or a set of 3/3 grover locking tuners for trade?

PM me pics and details of the TR-2 and the Grovers

Quote by RaggityAnne08
What's the lowest you'd take for the JB?

considering it hasnt been for sale for a full day yet.....$60.....or you could PM me and offer
boss MD-2 for the dunlop?
Guitars:
1: "Elizabeth" 2002 MIK Epiphone Les Paul Custom
2: "Scotch" A late 70's early 80's Hondo Deluxe Series 760
Amps:
1: '07 Crate GLX1200 Cab And Head
2: Marshall Valvestate
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
You interested in a duncan sh-6 for the invader? i never cut my pickups out, i ony unsolder them so the length of wire should be fine. . . im only assuming your pickups have plenty of wire also. . .
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
k, ill have them this evening. they are currently in a guitar but ill still got the oringal boxes that id ship them in.
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
What about a Carbon copy for the TS9DX and Micro Amp? Its just a thought, if you would consider it, I'd have to really think it over. Just curious why are you selling those two?
Quote by Bentheemo
What about a Carbon copy for the TS9DX and Micro Amp? Its just a thought, if you would consider it, I'd have to really think it over. Just curious why are you selling those two?

thats really not an even straight trade. you would have to add something to it. and im selling them cause i just changed amps and these 2 pedals really dont mesh with my new one

Quote by lp_dude_2
sent you a PM last week and youve yet to respond

sorry but i never got a PM from you
Quote by xnatex
thats really not an even straight trade. you would have to add something to it. and im selling them cause i just changed amps and these 2 pedals really dont mesh with my new one

Sorry, I just look up the MXR, I didn't realize how expensive that was, I thought it was cheaper. Sorry about that. I'll let you know.
Quote by Bentheemo
Sorry, I just look up the MXR, I didn't realize how expensive that was, I thought it was cheaper. Sorry about that. I'll let you know.

no worries. im sure we can work out some kind of a deal.

what about the Ibanez and the DS-1 for the Carbon Copy?
pm'ed
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Nano Stone and a dunlop gcb-80 for the CFH?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
im intereseted in ur crybaby from hell. ill trade u a brand new EMG 60 worth 105$ and 20$ for it
Bump for a good seller/trader. [Won't be able to put in a good word for awile, I leave tomorrow for a week and the pedal comes friday( I was pissed lol)]