well, other than having a good Pinch harmonic technique. its in the strings.
dimebag reds are good(hard to find). they are harder to do a PH, but when u do one it squeals LOUD.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
For the E and A strings, you honestly don't really need the aid of your thumb, if you hit the harmonic cleanly, you should be able to vibrato it and it'd come out cleanly, the 3rd fret is probably the best practice spot.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I find it hardest on the high pitch e string. Tips?
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
practice and find the sweet spot. gotta move your thumb off right when you hit the string.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
make certain the pickups are bright in some form. at least on my guitars, it is easiest to get the sound from bright pickups (i dont have $200+ for EMGs or SD blackouts, so...) and the thinner string can be easier, you really have to pluck the heavier strings, or at least until you really realize exactly how it works best for you
well the E and A strings are the hard of the 6 to make squeal.

but honestly all you can do is practice
what you do is practice with out an amp until you can actually here the higher harmonic
when you can hit it everytime you try you have it down

but listen to APAK move along the string to find the sweet spots (Nodes i believe) where the harmonics get picked up easier.

Drool Mouse also has a very goodd point certain pickups make pinches come out easier like an SD Dimebucker there squeals are crazy esspecialy compared to stock pickups but i wouldnt change pickups for squealies alone just get the technique down
it all comes down to technique. Once you have it, all of your pinch harmonics will scream on the low strings
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Quote by A6stringrythm
well the E and A strings are the hard of the 6 to make squeal.

I find the low E the easist by far and the A almost impossible.
I can hit a pinch pretty easy on any string now. Practicing on a single coil strat forced me to get pretty good at it.
try placing your ring finger on the string at the same time picking it. sounds pretty gnarly. especially on the lower E, and A strings
Gear:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 BLK w/ EMG 81/60
Peavey 6505+ head
Orange PPC412 cab
TU-2 Chromatic Tuner,
Maxon Od-808
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby WAH
Art&Lutherie Acoustic