Hey,

I have a used, but still in good as new condition Philips GoGear 30gb mp3 player, together with the original box, adapters, cables, and installation cd.
Also included is a docking port which was purchased separately which allows you to connect it to your stereo and listen through there. The only thing not included is the original earphones, as i don't have them anymore, and i'm sure you wouldn't want them after they had been in my ears!

I have had it for a good few years now (probably 3 or 4), but it hasn't been used for at least 2 years until today when i checked it still worked - which it does!

It is now empty, as i just deleted all my old songs off of there, and you can also put pictures on it and do voice recordings...you know the kind of thing.

Anyway, here are some pics of the gear i took this afternoon:

Here are some of the official features of it:
Experience music - anytime, anyplace

•30GB* to store up to 15000 songs or 8400 pictures

•Enjoy MP3 and WMA playback

•Large backlit colour display for comfortable viewing anywhere

Super-fast music and picture management

•Touch sensitive keys for intuitive control

•SuperScroll™ navigation finds songs in a simple, fast way

•Control playback while browsing your music and photo library

•Picture viewing on two-inch 65 colour TFT screen

All your music and pictures on the go, every day

•Enjoy up to 18-hour* music playtime

Got no idea how much all of this is worth, so i'm gonna put a price of £70 including delivery for it, on the basis that 30gb is not a small amount, and the docking port is a useful addition, and i think the player and the port came to over £200 when i bought it.

Let me know if you're interested - not looking for any trades. UK only, and i'm on the good trader list

If you have any questions please ask, and thanks for looking