hey guys sorry if this is in the wrong place :P

today ERIC CLAPTON just signed my epiphone g400, now as hes signed two of my guitars i thought i might sell this one

how much is this worth??

thanks
Maybe $500 - $750 depending on who's buying. Just a guesstimate. Ebay it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
will get pics up, its not brand new but its not very old its roughly normal :P few scratches will get pics up soon also please could you use the £ currency seeing as i am from the uk :P
my photo is too big or something to upload it so yeah just a smallish signature on it and the guitar is fairly used, how much would it cost?

thanks
Lies, pic or it didn't happen, sir.

edit:In my opinion, it would be worth alot more, if he was dead.

Now, he's not dead, so, just keep it in the family heirloom chest for now.
Last edited by qsceszxdwa at Jul 12, 2009,
The guitar isn't worth much but because it's got Eric signature on it, one day, (After he's left us) it may very well be worth a fortune because of his sig! Put it away safely and it'll be worht something years from now.
Moving on.....
ok thanks, and im not actually selling it so why would i lie about it? i just wanted to know how much it would be worth.. fool
Quote by KenG
The guitar isn't worth much but because it's got Eric signature on it, one day, (After he's left us) it may very well be worth a fortune because of his sig! Put it away safely and it'll be worht something years from now.

Yeah as much as i hate to say it, the guy is getting up there in age. That's what i'm doing with my les paul (holding onto it) but i probably will have less of a wait seeing as Les just had his 93rd birthday last month i believe.
Signatures don't add the much value to a guitar, now if it was a fender or G&L strat, that could be different. If the guitar is in ok condition, a few hundred
Quote by Pac_man0123
That depends on who it's signed by and how badly the person buying it wants it.

and whether or not the person that has signed has passed away or not. but in the end don't expect signatures to add too much to the overall cost of your guitar 'cos it's not like they owned it in the first place.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
and whether or not the person that has signed has passed away or not. but in the end don't expect signatures to add too much to the overall cost of your guitar 'cos it's not like they owned it in the first place.

Well that would be part of "who signed it"
Quote by Pac_man0123
Well that would be part of "who signed it"

touche sir. just don't be like one of those ebay wankers who has a guitar signed by some b grade musicians and then expects $4000usd for some ****ty ass guitar.
I was in Vegas recently with my family on vacation and found several "autographed" guitars for sale. The one I remember the most was signed by Eddie Van Halen. In each case the guitar itself was a cheapie (non-name brand guitar) but the price for them varied from around 2000 - 3000 USD! Personally, I'm not a fan of having a guitar signed as in order to preserve the sig' you basically have to store the guitar away, costing you a guitar. If someone wants a signed guitar I'd recommend an inexpensive one or perhaps get the pickguard signed if possible. Then you can remove it, protect it and someday re-install it on the guitar for sale if desired.
Moving on.....
On perthbands a while ago someone was selling a $150 starter acoustic for $800 (AUSTRALIAN) because it was signed by dime. No one was at all interested in it, they were more interested in the story about how they got to meet pantera at an airport.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.