Even though the Pit is not the best place to asking medical questions, I just want to know if anyone has experienced the same things I am experiencing.

I have a few in my neck and and two in the joint area of my groin. Are they anything to be worried about and can they be linked to acne because about 80 % of the time I have clear skin but every two weeks or so get pretty bad break outs.
Last edited by Zephyr-Chills at Jul 12, 2009,
I was under the impression that everyone had lymph nodes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

You're right.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Yeah dude everyone has lymph nodes. I have some that I can feel mainly on the side of my neck.
TS, Everyone has lymph nodes. Typically, if they swell, it means you are becoming ill.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by Zephyr-Chills
Even though the Pit is not the best place to asking medical questions, I just want to know if anyone has experienced the same things I am experiencing.

I have a few in my neck and and two in the joint area of my groin. Are they anything to be worried about and can they be linked to acne because about 80 % of the time I have clear skin but every two weeks or so get pretty bad break outs.

If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Are they swollen?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Everyone has lymph nodes. Usually when they are inflamed that usually means your body is fighting a foreign virus or something of that sort. You may be coming down with a cold or it may just be hay fever or something like that.
You probably mean you have swollen lymph nodes, which yeah, as said earlier, means that you are probably getting sick. Not like deathly ill or anything though as far as I know
holy **** i think i lymph nodes too!
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
You have them all over, actually.
certain ones in your neck swell when your getting sick though.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I forgot to mention they are swollen.
TS, that is very normal.

I have two on my neck and two near the groin as well. It's just your anatomy

Quote by Zephyr-Chills
I forgot to mention they are swollen.

Can't help you there. I'm no medical expert.
Quote by pwnerer
Not only is it normal, it is essential.

It's not only essential, it's sexy.
Quote by Twist of fate
Wtf? Lymph nodes in your groin? Your penis can talk, man.

No, they're located near where your legs and your torso/groin area meet.
like everyone said. it's normal to have swollen lymph nodes.

if they stay swollen though for a long time though then maybe you should see a doctor...could be cancer
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem

if they stay swollen though for a long time though then maybe you should see a doctor...could be cancer

I've had them for a little over two weeks.
Quote by Wesseem

It COULD be anything. No need to scare him by saying it might be cancer.
You might as well have named this topic "I have a heart".
GEAR:
MiM Fender Stratocaster
Crate GLX212 120 Watt amp
Boss CH.......

You don't care do you?

CLUB SANDWICHES, NOT SEALS
IIIIIIIIIIIExplosions and Boobs. IIIIIIIIIIIII

...mmm, grass
Quote by guitarmaniac327
I have a heart

I'm... so sorry for your loss
Quote by SGstriker
TS, Everyone has lymph nodes. Typically, if they swell, it means you are becoming ill.

This is true. People often say "my Glands are up", when they notice they are under the weather. Naturally, there can be more serious problems related to the Lymph glands (Cancer for one, which my cousin had at age 19, he is getting on for 40 now, so...), but it may be worth googling symptoms and or speaking to a doctor.

EDIT: I see someone has already mentioned the C word and been berated for it. However, it is better that he be aware of this now, before seeing a doctor, than wonder why the doctor is is being vague and skirting around what it could be...THEN Googling it and seeing the C word, THEN putting 2+2 together and getting Cancer, because if the doc was skirting around it, then it MUST be cancer, when really, he was being vague because it can be many things and nobody likes to hear the C word from a doctor.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Last edited by Skeet UK at Jul 12, 2009,