well, it looks like the verse is in D minor, and the chorus is in E major, or some variation, relative major/minor of those.
Quote by Drool_Mouse
well, it looks like the verse is in D minor, and the chorus is in E major, or some variation, relative major/minor of those.
This, and yes, it's possible to have 2 keys. Many songs have key changes, especially for the last chorus.

Another example may be King Of Fools by Edguy: intro and verse are in Em while chorus is in Gm.
It's very possible to have more than one key - its called modulation, and I'd suggest you look it up, its a very useful musical tool.

In this song, the verses look to be in A minor. The chorus sounds like it is in E major.
It's good to be able to figure this out yourself. If you don't know how to identify keys yet, I'd seriosuly suggest you look at the crusade lessons. They should help you cover the essential basics.
Quote by Drool_Mouse

cool man ..i think u got it right ... !
Quote by Cyberbob
It's very possible to have more than one key - its called modulation, and I'd suggest you look it up, its a very useful musical tool.

In this song, the verses look to be in A minor. The chorus sounds like it is in E major.
It's good to be able to figure this out yourself. If you don't know how to identify keys yet, I'd seriosuly suggest you look at the crusade lessons. They should help you cover the essential basics.

i never had problem to find the key .. first time i find 2 keys in a punk song hehe ... i ll check out that lesson ... thanks man ..
Quote by Poglia
This, and yes, it's possible to have 2 keys. Many songs have key changes, especially for the last chorus.

Another example may be King Of Fools by Edguy: intro and verse are in Em while chorus is in Gm.

i usually play ska/punk/hardcore .. so u know .. 99% of punk music is basic common chord progressions 1-4-5 where u can easily find the key ...