Hey guys, recorded a new sorta riff, I figure it will be the outro to a song but I'm still working on the rest, writing a song backwards is actually kinda difficult lol.
please give her a look its on my pro, and C for C of course .

Cheers guys!
It was cool but whats with the random harmonics? O.o
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
what random harmonics?

Edit: ok i kinda see what you mean but they arent random, i chose i to put them there, and they are either octaves of 3rds or the rhythm line.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jul 13, 2009,
I thought it was very impressive. But *some* of those harmonics don't really sound like they belong there at all, sometimes it worked, sometimes in my opinion it didn't. That little melody was really cool though, I'd like to hear that developed! The texture was nice and full, maybe a bit of percussion would be good at some stage (are you planning on recording/putting up the whole piece) - but overall it was quite a unique listen. Bravo.

Could you take a look at this for me?
cheers guys, this is a demo and will be develped to a full song with drums and bass and anything else i think fits, i'll work on those harmonics. and give your song a look grimp .
I think it's pretty cool. The rhythm part was good, and so was the lead, but honestly there were a little too many pinch harmonics. Keep some there just get rid of a lot of them. Otherwise I think this could be a cool intro or outro, so good luck in writing the rest.

Crit one or a couple things there? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159764

If you don't want to crit acoustic stuff, I have some things that I think you would like, but they're 6-7 minutes long so... Song With No Name, there's also That Metal Song (with drums) in my profile.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!