Not bad at all. Your voice sounds a little weak at the ends of the lines but that should improve with practice (and confidence). You have a better voice than I do my friend.
Sounds great!

Singing is good, harmonies are very well done.
Percussion and instruments blend in nicely, and the mix is well balanced.
Very hard to fault!

I'd love to see it expanded to a full length song.
My Gear:

Jackson Performer PS-7
Korg AX3000G MultiFX
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW
Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 30W

Martin DC16-GTE Acoustic

Found my Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW in hard garbage... Dead battery but working! Woo!
you should make this into a full length song if you werent planning to already. i like waiting around better than the other two, probably in part because of the vocal harmony. you did a really good job with that. other than that i like the guitar piece of it too, especially the bit at the end and the whole thing is mixed really well. good work
Last edited by jmako at Jul 13, 2009,
dude that sounded really cool, it gave me an iron and wine kinda vibe which i love, great job look forward to hearing it in a full song context
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Really like the vocal harmonies. Singing is good, guitar is good. If it was a full song then I could crit a little more in depth, right now there's not really much I can say. So good luck writing it man.

Check out one or a few of these please. If you want to listen to just one then I recommend the 3rd one. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159764
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!