I'm having issues (I think) with my Danelectro Spring King pedal. When I play with it on its own, it's fine and does what it's meant to - lovely springy reverb, and that kick thing works great. Now, when I daisy-chain with 1 or more other pedals, it seems to not work.... ?? I use the Diago Pedal Power to power all my FX, and the light comes on on the pedal as normal (all the pedals work, so I know the chain is working fine). But it just doesn't seem to give me ANY reverb when there's even a tiny bit of fuzz or distortion before (or after) it. Or is that normal? The kick pad does not work on it though when I've extra pedals... surely it's designed to be used with other FX??
I've moved it around the chain, yes... there's no battery in it, as it is powered by the Diago power supply. It works as it should when it's used alone.
Is it the right polarity or amount of current going in?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I would try it with a battery, in the chain, that would tell you if it is a placement issue, or a power supply issue.

Also, I've been looking at these, maybe a little review?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
it doesn't light up the led with the battery in - but does when I plug it into the amp, is that normal?
Quote by lolamala
it doesn't light up the led with the battery in - but does when I plug it into the amp, is that normal?

Yes, in order to conserve battery power, it only turns on when there is a plug in either the input or output, or for some pedals; both.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I've been GASing for one of those for a while now, and when I was watching youtube videos I came across a few where it was in a chain with dist/od stomp boxes and it worked just fine. Do you have a friend with a different power supply like a onespot that you can try it with?

Also, I second the review request. Tell me all about it!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Well, I've tried with the battery - seems like that was the issue, the power supply. The effect does get buried once the fuzz and distortions come in, but y'know - I guess that's normal!

Review - I love it! Make sure to place it FIRST in the chain - at least that's how I like it - it really warms up the fuzz. Like, I've just been playing now with SPRING KING - LITTLE BIG MUFF in that order, and it sounds sooooooo much better than the other way around. I could probably play just with that sound and be happy!

I'd like a little stronger reverb sound to be honest, but I've a nanoverb too, so once that goes in place, should help things. The best thing about it is the kick pad - it's great just for f***ing things up at certain points, as long as it's not over-used! You just stomp on it, and it sounds like a 1950's Ford Thunderbird crashing into a Phil Spector's living room. Or something.