I want another small combo amp for traveling and such. I like the Randall KH sig and have been curious about Orange amps but hear the lower end ones aren't worth a Spider. Don't have too many thoughts on what i might want except those 2 so far. I play rock & metal (GNR, BLS, Metallica, Ozzy). Wattage size doesn't matter as long as the amp itself is small. Any help?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 12, 2009,
The new VOX pathfinder 15r combo sounds really nice for it's size. It's about $120.
microcube

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em
Quote by Janicki
Peavey Vypyr is pretty good for $100.

No Modeling Amps Please!!!!

No
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
He doesn't want a modelling amp, and can't be convinced otherwise.

TS, in that price range, most of those amps (except the Vypyr - although not that great at all) are much of a much-ness. None are going to set the heather alight or suit you perfectly. Just get the one that Kirk Hammet endorses. It probably sounds best for most of what you want to do.

Plus, if Kirk says it's good.....
Actually screw it... suggest modeling amps it's only $100 and i don't want to carry pedals around.

I'll try the Vypyr again. and the Spider again when i go to GC. Maybe a roland too
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Actually screw it... suggest modeling amps it's only $100 and i don't want to carry pedals around.

I'll try the Vypyr again. and the Spider again when i go to GC. Maybe a roland too

dammit cant you just carry a half-stack, the cab has wheels for a ****ing reason
Quote by spleanx
dammit cant you just carry a half-stack, the cab has wheels for a ****ing reason

Rofl, no ****.
Gear:
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab