So pit, im off to New Zealand today, im going for 6 days.

And im sitting in this really fancy place called QANTAS Club and theres lots of food and drink for free (and booze). Im even on one of the many computers they have set up with free interwebz.

Even the tooilets are way fancy, its like you walk in and its the fvcking queens bedroom, except its a bathroom.

Im going to Auckland, and i was wondering if you guys know of any awesome music shops in that area, or some fun things to do.

Im with my family, and were not going to the other island, but

So any suggestions?
So you're crapping in the Queen's bedroom?

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by gingerface
Fap

Fapping isnt exactly a "family" activity
Quote by Karvid
So you're crapping in the Queen's bedroom?

Yeah i guess you could say that...
Quote by Jaymz_515
Rediscover the meaning of friendship.

and how am i sposed to do that!
Last edited by maiden03 at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by Valderama
Go to Zion Wildlife Gardens.

HE'S A LION MAN...

I LOVE LIONS!

EDIT: ZOMFG! I JUST SAW A PLANE TAKE OFF!
This is the sencond time ive been on a plane, and both times have been to New Zealand, but last time i was a youngin'
Last edited by maiden03 at Jul 12, 2009,
Well done, would you like a round of applause??
@dbostwick
Quote by Valderama
Go to Zion Wildlife Gardens.

HE'S A LION MAN...

you sir, are an absolute legend.

i'm annoyed they took it off sky 3 on saturday mornings though
Top lel.
Dont go to the wild life gardens..... Dangerous **** man.
Music shops... Rockshop on K road by Queen street is good and Atwaters Music Works on i think its Albert Street in the city.

You just missed out on the worst weather we had this week XD
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Anal

Once again, not a family activity, and im off pit, so long, and ill see you in 6 days

Bye
Quote by maiden03
Once again, not a family activity, and im off pit, so long, and ill see you in 6 days

Bye

I beg to differ...
Quote by maiden03
So pit, im off to New Zealand today, im going for 6 days.

And im sitting in this really fancy place called QANTAS Club and theres lots of food and drink for free (and booze). Im even on one of the many computers they have set up with free interwebz.

Even the tooilets are way fancy, its like you walk in and its the fvcking queens bedroom, except its a bathroom.

Im going to Auckland, and i was wondering if you guys know of any awesome music shops in that area, or some fun things to do.

Im with my family, and were not going to the other island, but

So any suggestions?

boo come down south to dunedin.

NZ kinda sucks for music shops and stuff, Auckland probably has the best selection though. Price wise you're not gonna get anything good though
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
how about you use the internet and find out for your self and stop using us for you research when clearly you can afford to travel first class or pay some one in new zealand either way it's going to cost you well thats what happens when you travel in luxury
Quote by maiden03
Fapping isnt exactly a "family" activity

Your not trying hard enough...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I went to NZ last summer. Unfortunatly that was right about the time that Qantas went to hell so we ended up stuck in Sydney airport for 10 hours.

Stupid aussies can't get anything right.
Quote by maiden03

Was there a "toilet guy"? They are just strange, it makes me feel uneasy, I'm used to drying my own hands and don't take kindly to being sprayed with stuff.
Quote by bendystraw
Invite your family to browse the pit with you.

/Thread
Maybe see if you can get tickets to see the All Blacks play Australia in the Tri Nations in Auckland on the 18th?
New Zealand is great. I recommend traveling up the north eastern coast. But everywhere is pretty nice.