Well, it happens a lot for me. I want to do some new stuff back. I used to send something back saying "F-uck you" or something similar. Than I started asking a sub for a sub (well, I'll sub you last), and now, I think I'ma just copy their message but make it more about my videos and send like 100 messages (well, a lot) to them with the exact same message.

Also, rarely, but I get them, what do you do about friend invites?
I usually respond with "Congratulations. You just earned 1 stars for every video of yours" and I proceed to 1 star all of their stuff.
PM me for newts
I don't do anything about friend invites and messages on youtube.
I don't care really.
Why do you?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Bluestribute
Well, it happens a lot for me. I want to do some new stuff back. I used to send something back saying "F-uck you" or something similar. Than I started asking a sub for a sub (well, I'll sub you last), and now, I think I'ma just copy their message but make it more about my videos and send like 100 messages (well, a lot) to them with the exact same message.

Also, rarely, but I get them, what do you do about friend invites?
I'm sure you told them.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Why would you need to respond?

unless....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I track them down, like animals, and then I get intimate with their mom & make them drink out of the toilet at the same time.
Because it's annoying and it seems like they have no life. If they can't get views, well, their fault. Pisses me off they have to spam everyone too
I get a few spam stuff. Mostly people bitching at me for making an midi out of a song, and I copied out of a tablature book or Guitar World magazine. They cry "you missed alot of notes!" I told them to bitch to Hal Leonard and Guitar World if they think the songs are wrong.
It's the internet. No one cares.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Bluestribute
Because it's annoying and it seems like they have no life. If they can't get views, well, their fault. Pisses me off they have to spam everyone too

So you give them views by doing the same thing you claim they have "no life" for doing?

They win!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I don't even have a Youtube account.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
say something like when i find out where you live i'm going to send a midgit to beat you up for being such a jerk
Quote by faint_spirit
It's the internet. No one cares.

so what?

...It's a "don't care" joke!

Favorite solos:

Comfortably Numb
Since I've Been Loving you
Wicked World
Mr. Crowley
Welcome To BucketheadLand
Perfect Crime
Lazy
Nightrain
The Lemon Song
Quote by britishsligean
say something like when i find out where you live i'm going to send a midgit to beat you up for being such a jerk

I hear the midget from Scrubs is popular for that.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I delete them.

Yay for me!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Kill their parents, grind them up, mix flesh with chili, make them eat chili. (e-cookie for reference) After they're done, tell them what was in the chili. Then have them sit through 48 hours of nonstop Fred videos.

At the end of the day, make a vlog about it and send a message to every youtube account about your uber kewlz videoz.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Hmmm . . . grinding them up seems good.

And don't be mean to midgets. Not their fault they are "fun sized"
I think a better question is... how do you deal with people randomly voting all your videos 1 star?

Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398