shaenb243
287 IQ
Basically

What Guitars and amps and pedals do Casualties use??

any ideas i tried searching cant find antyhing.
DempseyPunk
go fly some kites
1,175 IQ
dunno, why do you ask?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
mike2
967 IQ
what the **** does it matter?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
doive
Maths + Science expert
1,552 IQ
i met a guitarist in casualty - he had some bad burns from a chip pan.

the moral of the story is don't post pointless threads

EDIT: my bad - i read this, thought i was in the pit and thought it was a stupid question about guitars for ex-soldiers with one arm. apologies to TS i have no idea whatsoever...
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Last edited by doive at Jul 12, 2009,
pinheadslts75
BrainDamage
1,113 IQ
It doesn't matter what gear they use. They'd still be the ****ty band they are on any instrument.
RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
Les Paul/SG into a Marshall JCM 900. No pedals.

Oh, and The Casualties suck.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
hendrix_128
Deez Nutz.
742 IQ
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Les Paul/SG into a Marshall JCM 900. No pedals.

Oh, and The Casualties suck.

/thread
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
hendrix_128
Deez Nutz.
742 IQ
Quote by DanRev
They use two paper cups and a string

thats about what they sound like
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by doive
i met a guitarist in casualty - he had some bad burns from a chip pan.

the moral of the story is don't post pointless threads

EDIT: my bad - i read this, thought i was in the pit and thought it was a stupid question about guitars for ex-soldiers with one arm. apologies to TS i have no idea whatsoever...

Wow... seriously?
shaenb243
287 IQ
well **** aye just cause the music isnt to ur taste dont mean u shld insult it. Believe it or not this world has 6billion people in it i know thats a big number isnt it well the point to that statement is not everyone likes the same music as you so why the **** do you have to insult stuff i like just cause the music u like is different people have different tastes and if u dont like the band dont ****en post in the thread assholes
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
Quote by shaenb243
well **** aye just cause the music isnt to ur taste dont mean u shld insult it. Believe it or not this world has 6billion people in it i know thats a big number isnt it well the point to that statement is not everyone likes the same music as you so why the **** do you have to insult stuff i like just cause the music u like is different people have different tastes and if u dont like the band dont ****en post in the thread assholes

man your just diggin your hole deeper, you got the information you wanted now leave please
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
charliezard!
1,337 IQ
Quote by shaenb243

This thread is probably a joke, and in that case, good work. If it isn't, bleh.
But you were born the day after I was, so
RiotSquad
Banned
331 IQ
i like the casualties...just the early years and some eps...the new stuff isnt too good...and the guys are pricks...cept the guitarist, he was cool to drink with...

basically i hate em now
RizzoWashburn
Unregistered User
283 IQ
Quote by shaenb243

You have terrible grammar. I answered your goddamn question so **** off.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
drugfreeboy
the great dissapointment
1,960 IQ
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I like the Casualties. Shoot me.

wow...really? any way Gibson SG through a crate halfstack i belive. i don't like the early stuff on the frontline was good. some of the new stuff is ok. one song is a complete rip off of some oi band. it was refreshing to hear somthing other then them singing about drinking 40oz. and pogoing.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
Quote by shaenb243

what??? THERE'S MORE THAN THE 20 PEOPLE THAT I KNOW IN THE WORLD??? I CALL BULL****! THE WORLD ENDS AT THE END OF MY TOWN. **** YOU, YOU ****ING ASSHOLE. HOW DO I EVEN KNOW YER REAL?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
Quote by drugfreeboy
wow...really? any way Gibson SG through a crate halfstack i belive. i don't like the early stuff on the frontline was good. some of the new stuff is ok. one song is a complete rip off of some oi band. it was refreshing to hear somthing other then them singing about drinking 40oz. and pogoing.

I drink excessively. And I won't complain if the Casualties are put on during a drinking session.
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I drink excessively. And I won't complain if the Casualties are put on during a drinking session.

IT'S A NIGHTMARE!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!