andrew12398
nom nom nom
1,511 IQ
These are the only 4 I actually bothered finishing, I'm gonna get to recording all 10 or so songs eventually. Genres vary.

C4C, even though I've already Critted a lot of people's stuff.
Attachments:
Done guitar pro.zip
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
awesomo41894
Tab Contributor
3,176 IQ
Ok, all of these songs are ok, but I really like your dont make any sudden movements, the only thing that would make them better is more of a solo in all of them.

Also, could you look at the song tap on my profile and tell me what you think, thanks.
andrew12398
nom nom nom
1,511 IQ
Quote by awesomo41894
Ok, all of these songs are ok, but I really like your dont make any sudden movements, the only thing that would make them better is more of a solo in all of them.

Also, could you look at the song tap on my profile and tell me what you think, thanks.

Thanks!

I don't mean to be crude or anything, but it honestly just sounds like a bunch of random tapping and shredding. The distortion doesn't help it either.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

jimmyled
*****es ain't ****
783 IQ
Yawn: What? Pretty confusing song... Not that it's bad... Sounded to me like a mix between Poison Was the Cure by Megadeth and Black Metal. Pretty cool though! Nice work!
Song Thing: Nice Intro and Verse. I liked the Interludes at bars 14-21 etc. The 5/4 part was also really nice, bonus points for using irregular time.
Don't Make Any Sudden Movements: Nice! I liked what you did there, but the drums were a little annoying. The bass was good. What sounded like the Chorus was a little annoying.
A 1 Litre Bottle Of 7up And A Pack Of Twinkies: Well, I have no idea what Twinkies are but nevermind. Well the intro was the best thing I've seen that you made, but the Verses were pretty annoying the Interlude was good. The Chorus was fine too. 1:40 Was nice, just a little generic.
On the whole, nice little songs, pity you only use Distortion, and they're all very short, and have tons of empty bars at the end, why?
C4C
andrew12398
nom nom nom
1,511 IQ
Quote by jimmyled
Yawn: What? Pretty confusing song... Not that it's bad... Sounded to me like a mix between Poison Was the Cure by Megadeth and Black Metal. Pretty cool though! Nice work!
Song Thing: Nice Intro and Verse. I liked the Interludes at bars 14-21 etc. The 5/4 part was also really nice, bonus points for using irregular time.
Don't Make Any Sudden Movements: Nice! I liked what you did there, but the drums were a little annoying. The bass was good. What sounded like the Chorus was a little annoying.
A 1 Litre Bottle Of 7up And A Pack Of Twinkies: Well, I have no idea what Twinkies are but nevermind. Well the intro was the best thing I've seen that you made, but the Verses were pretty annoying the Interlude was good. The Chorus was fine too. 1:40 Was nice, just a little generic.
On the whole, nice little songs, pity you only use Distortion, and they're all very short, and have tons of empty bars at the end, why?
C4C

Yawn: Yeah, it is pretty confusing, I just got bored one day.
Song thing: I was pretty proud of myself for putting an irregular time signature in a poppy song.
Sudden Movements: Idk lol.
Twinkies: Omg really? They're like, the reason why America is known for being an obese country. That and McDonalds. And thanks.

Thanks, I can't find a way to extend my songs And i dunno about the empty bars.

Alright, I'll C4C in a few minutes.
Quote by Zinnie