Page 1 of 3
Doesn't matter, he'll die and his son will take over and everything will be back to normal.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Good riddance.
Maybe, just maybe, his successor (one of his sons), will be just a bit less insane.
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by itchy guitar
Doesn't matter, he'll die and his son will take over and everything will be back to normal.

maybe, maybe not, but i still think the sooner this crazed nitwit dies the better.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Looks like he is now Kim-Jong "ILL"

cwutididthar?

I saw....no funny though

Quote by itchy guitar

Most likely.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
What a karmic event.
Not like anything's going to change though; his son will become the glorious leader, and I'm sure Kim Jong Il has taught him well.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Great, now the US will put more and more pressure on the new leader, they`ll send a nuke, and then we`ll have a freakin nuclear war.
I have a sneaking suspicion that his son will manage to be even more insane.
Quote by Aidonius
Great, now the US will put more and more pressure on the new leader, they`ll send a nuke, and then we`ll have a freakin nuclear war.

Time to stock up on caps and soda.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Pancreatic cancer is a death sentence.

yeah, its incurable
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
we should just have china annex north korea. now'd be a good time, during a transition in power
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
first time ive ever seen someone actually deserve to get cancer
i like broccoli and long drives at the beach on my segway
For the Americas, and all of the free worlds, I say...

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by skaterskagg1
Karma's a bitch.

True story.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Dirge Humani

Time to stock up on caps and soda.

Quote by hendrix_128
because its hot when two girls have sex. when two guys have sex, its ****ing gay.
Quote by Aidonius

Yeah, cant deny that... A group of my friends decided that if a world war III breaks out, we're moving to Canada
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Quote by DeadlyKombat
Yeah, cant deny that... A group of my friends decided that if a world war III breaks out, we're moving to Canada

Nah man, Switzerland. If the Swiss don't want you in their country, you'll know it. That and their army consists entirely of snipers hiding in the Alps. The most you'll ever see is MAYBE a sniper barrel sticking out of the mountainside. And those are the ones that mess up.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
When I saw his picture I felt sorry for him but then I came back to my senses and knew that I won't feel sorry for a guy that keeps the majority of N Korea's population starved just for the sake of having a big military.
Quote by Dirge Humani
That won't help, the US will just annex Canada should WWIII happen.

But then Cuba will annex America while America is annexing Canada....

Annexing is a cool word...
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by TSmitty6
damn, and i thought he would go out with a bang.

Do I sense a play on words?
Quote by AStrangleHold
But then Cuba will annex America while America is annexing Canada....

Annexing is a cool word...

I'll annex your mother

.......tee-hee
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Nah man, Switzerland. If the Swiss don't want you in their country, you'll know it. That and their army consists entirely of snipers hiding in the Alps. The most you'll ever see is MAYBE a sniper barrel sticking out of the mountainside. And those are the ones that mess up.

Hmmm... good call. moving to Canada was mostly to avoid the Draft, But I've never been to Europe.
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Quote by Dirge Humani
Fine...I have a question though. He had the North Koreans worship him as a god. What happens when he dies? Does he become some special kind of god that can die?

The plot thickens.
Quote by diminishedtobme
He will be cured, hes got good doctors.

We're talking about pancreatic cancer here...not a common cold. Pancreatic cancer is one of the most fatal kinds of cancer. I think about 90% of people diagnosed with it die from it. The average survival time is only like 2-6 months, and only about 5% of people diagnosed with it live up to 5 more years. I know all of this because my grandpa died from it, so I've done a little research on it already.

Kim Jong-il is screwed.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by Dirge Humani
Fine...I have a question though. He had the North Koreans worship him as a god. What happens when he dies? Does he become some special kind of god that can die?

I'm not sure but they must have come up with something because his father was veiwed in the same way.
Quote by DeadlyKombat

we'll have the place ready, never fear

it might be the smartest thing to do as AFAIK we're one of the most inoffensive nations in the world, actually.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Last edited by RPExecutor at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by MetalHead73
Good riddance.
Maybe, just maybe, his successor (one of his sons), will be just a bit less insane.

or more insane...
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by Zoot Allures
the guy has nothing to lose now. We are ****ed.

...shit.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by Dirge Humani

They keep the people ****ing stupid so it doesn't really matter. Anyone who says something is thrown into what is practically a modern day concentration camp and any close relatives will join them. The same thing happend when Kim Il-Sung died, people cried and continued to worship him as a god. It's kind of sad actually.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Not our Glorious Leader!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 3