Hi everyone!

I can buy a guitar from a guy that lives near where I live. It's an Ibanez and apparently a Jem but I've never seen one like that. The price is 1000$, no tax, no shipping. Does anyone have ever seen one like that, I think it's a 2001 model. TY !
Attachments:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
^this, and ewww

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
i think it's kinda cool in an ugly-ish way. i like it
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Depends how much you grammar...wut?
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by Fryer Mike
You could prolly get 600 bucks out of it.
I wouldn't buy that for any more.

That's way underpriced imo. I'd be surprised if it sold for anything under 1500
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Jul 12, 2009,
And would any one buy that over a Ibanez Universe, considering I would pay the double for a Universe? Mabe I could resale it to make proit for a UV? Yes/No?
Last edited by DarK666SiM at Jul 12, 2009,
Quote by DarK666SiM
And would any one buy that over a Ibanez Universe, considering I would pay the double for a Universe? Mabe I could resale it to make proit for a UV? Yes/No?

depends i think some ibanez fanboy's would buy it over an ibanez universe but it comes down to how well you sell the product.
Quote by DarK666SiM

Well i'm pretty sure all of the UVs are 7 strings so it depends mainly on what the person wants to play.
It is an Ibanez, but its not a JEM. Its an RG570 that has had a monkey grip routed in it and swirled. Definitely not a genuine ATD swirl, the colours are wrong, and the swirl itself is nothing like a real PMC.
Still, its a decent swirl, so i'd say its worth about $500-600.
Errr... picture of the headstock?

If it is indeed an RG... you'll be able to tell right away.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Its definitely an RG. The only JEM swirls with an AANJ are the DNA's, and its not a DNA.
I see... I'll check the headstock to see if it's a jem and I'll try to get a pic this evening.
No point, it is an RG. How to tell:
1) Pickup covers
2) No pickguard
3) Dot inlays
5) Edge 3
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
I noticed that it has the claw trem route. Is it possible to convert a regular trem route into a claw one? It could just be a custom JEM body.
Quote by random_B-RAD
No point, it is an RG. How to tell:
1) Pickup covers
2) No pickguard
3) Dot inlays
5) Edge 3

Thats an Original Edge. But it is an RG, as I pointed out before. Plus some JEMs had dot inlays. Root Beers had plain dots and BSB's and DBK's had screw head dots.
Quote by JELIFISH19
I noticed that it has the claw trem route. Is it possible to convert a regular trem route into a claw one? It could just be a custom JEM body.

Yeah, you can convert a normal rout to the lions claw, there's a tutorial on Project Guitar.