heyy is there anyway to convert ipod touch/ iphone apps to work on other phones? Like i have the nokia 5800 xpress music. Can i change the apps so they'll work on my phone?
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
no
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
that bites. Nokia has no free apps. And the ones that are free suck
Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.
has *like* no free apps. happy?
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Not without rewriting the whole app.

Phones are like mini-computers, with their own operating systems (think windows and mac for the computeretarded). iPhones have their own operating system, so the only things that will work with it are things that were written to work on the iPhone's OS.
that sucks thanks anyways
Quote by Myfirstpubes