Looking for a pedal for my echoe effects to go with a peavey 6505 rig. What kind of pedal would give me more versatility in terms of these sounds? I love delay but also love reverb for my clean tones.

Itd be easy to say get both, but i dont want both, the less pedals on my board, the better for my tone. Thanks.
a very good versatile delay can be tuned to sound like a reverb, personally i'd go with delay
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Boss RV-3. Solved.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I say delay as you can get almost a short reverb like sound if you set it right. But seriously, if you invest in good pedals that have true bypass it wont affect your tone yet give you more versatility. I like my EH #1 echo because it has a nice warm delay like analog and its real easy to use. Its true bypass and only 100 USD. Give it a test.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
TC Electronics Nova Repeater doesnt suck tone, sounds great, and can be made to sound like reverb. Ticks all your boxes right?
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Quote by dcdossett65
Boss RV-3. Solved.

Backed. Good reverb and good delay with one pedal.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
DD-6? Idk I get a good verb sound outta it when I need to.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
I'll +1 the suggestion for the Nova Repeater.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.