Ok well i was looking at this amp and the amp and pedal seem to be a good combo for the amount of money i have to pay. What do you guys think.(By the way the amp costs 300 and the pedal is 200)
Attachments:
a.jpg
b.jpg
Bigger/better pictures, and even better, the name of the amp, and possibly specs.
What kind of music do you play?
(What guitar do you have?)
Any other pedals?
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
why not spend 500 bucks on a tube amp? i wouldn't pay 200 dollars for the controller, i wouldn't even buy the 100 dollar half-size version.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Its the Vypyr... 30 I think, and the Sanpera II footswitch.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
dude, why dont you say "hey should i get a peavey vypyr and a sampera II footswitch?" we are guitarrists. we know the names of most guitar realted stuff.
anyway, I think the vypyr (30, right?) is good, and it can do small gigs and band practices, along with bedroom playing. But the sampera II IMO is too expensive for what it it. I would just gey the sampera 1
In case it's the vypyr 15, the sampera wont work, so get the amp and not the footswitch

EDIT: check musicians friend, guitar center and samash to post links to what you are looking for.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 12, 2009,
No.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
there are better ways to spend 500. there are several tube amps that can be had for the price. what kind of music will you be playing? are you looking more for cleans or overdrive/distortion?
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Quote by rtmilster
there are better ways to spend 500. there are several tube amps that can be had for the price. what kind of music will you be playing? are you looking more for cleans or overdrive/distortion?

I play mostly classic and hard rock and a little blues
Quote by Aeromaiden2195
I play mostly classic and hard rock and a little blues

then look for a valveking combo, and if you can get the single speaker model (shouldn't be hard at all) then you'll have some extra cash to spend on pedals to enhance the tone (graphic eq, od/boost pedal, etc.)
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
You could use 500 dollars far more effectively. Classic rock, hard rock and a little blues you say? Look around for a used Peavey Classic 30.
Dude, alright i'm going to tell you what i tell everyone else with this sort of question. You have a $500 budget, and you're going to buy a solid state...?

Go buy a b52 at 112 combo, and with the extra 100 or so odd dollars you save go buy some effects pedals.

Go get em' champ!
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."