Ok well i was going to play a few songs live at an open mic at a cafe or something, well anyways i am going to play solo and cant sing worth crap, so are there any good rock instrumental songs i could perform.
look up "electric gypsy" by Andy Timmons. it's actually an electric song, but i played it on my acoustic not to long ago, and it sounded really cool. also, "endless waves" by Steve Morse works
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Check out anything by the band "Irepress"
Preferably "Diaspora" or "Cyette Phiur"
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Quote by guitarsftw
look up "electric gypsy" by Andy Timmons. it's actually an electric song, but i played it on my acoustic not to long ago, and it sounded really cool. also, "endless waves" by Steve Morse works

ok thanks i will be sure to look at those
Play some Vai, or Satch.....wait.......those are hard....... try some Yngwie! wait nvm....

lol

idk, how good are u and wat kind of instrumental u want? like acoustic stuff, classical guitar, blues? soe more info would help us help u
redacted!
If you're playing acoustic, The Tea Party have some great songs, like Winter Solstice, Haze on the Hills and The Badger. Although, they're all in alternate tunings.

EDIT: Although I wouldn't really classify any of these as rock.

Link to "Winter Solstice"
You know what would be pretty cool?
A drum forum.
Last edited by DrunkenGoose at Jul 14, 2009,
Well its not rock, but Classical Gas sounds pretty awesome, and you can make your own version of Stairway to Heaven or Hotel California like i did. And Rodrigo y Gabriela make a lot of rock songs into "flamenco" sounding stuff that's awesome
Quote by Jamisonm17
Play some Vai, or Satch.....wait.......those are hard....... try some Yngwie! wait nvm....

lol

idk, how good are u and wat kind of instrumental u want? like acoustic stuff, classical guitar, blues? soe more info would help us help u

I can play anything on an intermediate level, classic rock on electric guitar and anything like that
Lets Make the Water Turn Black by Frank Zappa and the Mothers
Glad by Traffic
You Know What I Mean by Jeff Beck
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Anything by Buckethead. Pure instrument, amazing skill.

By him I'd recommend Soothsayer or For Mom
You don't need to sing well to sing. Listen to a lot of rock singers. A lot of them can't sing well, but it's rock. You don't have to have a voice like Thom Yorke to be a singer. You just need to sing.
Last edited by 1nSingularity at Jul 17, 2009,
Andy Mckee maybe? Don Ross?
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7