nah dude, i dont want to die, i at those concerts that people bring switchblades and ****.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
i would love to go; a lot of my favorite bands (ATR, KsE, etc.). But my parents won't let me, not w/o someone to go with me, and i know no one responsible who is into that kind of music. o well. maybe some other time.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Quote by RHCP987123
nah dude, i dont want to die, i at those concerts that people bring switchblades and ****.

Ha, plus slayer is headlining, I hear they've bring some hardcore crowds.
And if Behemoth plays Slaves Shall Serve, the pit is going to engulf the venue
that sucks, I'm getting upper pavillion seats so I should be fine. I was going to get PIT but they sold out less than 3 hours after tix went on sale. damn.
Quote by TriviumFan717
that sucks, I'm getting upper pavillion seats so I should be fine. I was going to get PIT but they sold out less than 3 hours after tix went on sale. damn.

ya, i if i went, i would get mid level seats. i don't want to be killed in the PIT. but sadly, i'm not going. i guess there will be more concerts.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Oh yeah? Well on the 15th, im playing at a show.

My post-rock band.
A jam band. (Phish-like)
A 80's styled pop band. (Think of The Go-Go's)

It will be as all you kidss say "KVLT N' ****IN BR0000TALLLL".
From what I remember seeing it looks like Slayer + A rack full of CD's from the front of a Hot Topic. Marilyn Manson? Trivium? What a joke.
Don't ever respect conventional thought without reason.
Quote by eifersucht12a
From what I remember seeing it looks like Slayer + A rack full of CD's from the front of a Hot Topic. Marilyn Manson? Trivium? What a joke.

yeah i mean,.,, i see a lineup like this every year,,, rockstar needs to think of new stuff
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Quote by eifersucht12a

I'm only interested in Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, White Chapel, and to a small extent JFAC, but as long as the other bands put on a good show and you can groove to it, why does it matter?
Quote by kurtcobainsucks
yeah i mean,.,, i see a lineup like this every year,,, rockstar needs to think of new stuff

Not to mention now I'll have to put up with hipster douchebags running around thinking they're so "HxC" cause they've been to a Slayer show and/or enjoyed their music. Same thing that happened with Pantera.

**** you, Avenged Sevenfold. **** you.
Don't ever respect conventional thought without reason.
Honestly, I don't even like metal. (Don't get all technical saying its "trash" or etc. its all metal to me), but I do actually enjoy most of the line-up. I would go if I had the option to.
Quote by eifersucht12a
Not to mention now I'll have to put up with hipster douchebags running around thinking they're so "HxC" cause they've been to a Slayer show and/or enjoyed their music. Same thing that happened with Pantera.

**** you, Avenged Sevenfold. **** you.

yeah, i mean no offense to slayer, but its not like your going to one of their shows in the 80's, cuz i mean bands age.they used to be a cutting edge band, i still love them.. just yeah.

and yeah a7x blows,, repetitive voice with sweep picking to cover up ****ty playing
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
Hell no, I don't want to die
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I went last year, but this year...Slayer and CC? Maybe next year.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
im going on the 29th in scranton. im so excited to finally see killswitch and manson. everything else is ok, but its still fun as hell. i got pit section for the main stage!
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by RHCP987123

no they don't
that's really fucking ignorant of you

in other news;
backstage passes to the show in Mass!
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
I went to the one in Mountainview, CA. OMG was it great. I got to see Behemoth, All That Remains, BFMV, Killswitch, Slayer and Marilyn Manson.

Everyone at the venue was cool. It is like one big family there.
Quote by RHCP987123

They do have security and they check all bags and do a pat down before you enter. Plus no one is going to a concert looking to fight. If you do, there are about 500 other people that would love to trash a rowdy A-hole.
I'm going, but only for Slayer and Cannibal Corpse. I hate all of the other ****ty metalcore bands..
Going July 24th in Atlanta! Got PIT TICKETS BABY!!!

Although I'm pretty sure I'll try to stay clear of the Slayer and Cannibal Corpse ones...I'll probably have to take off my glasses and bring a glasses protector case to be safe
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Yesterday there were tiny pits during Slayer. It was pathetic but I had fun.