It is about people that were on a boat (not sure if it was a cruise, a fishing boat, etc), and the boat sank. They had to go on a lifeboat, and were out there for like a week, people began to jump off the boat thinking they saw land, and got mauled by sharks.

I saw it when I was in Sweden, but I believe it was actually on the Discovery Channel. (<= possibly not, I've looked everywhere, searching all kinds of things, and have got nothing).

It was extremely sad, I'd like to see the beginning of it though.

Thanks!
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
is it a recent movie? as in it came out withing the last 3 years? i think i have an idea of what youre talking about.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Strato-Massacre
is it a recent movie? as in it came out withing the last 3 years? i think i have an idea of what youre talking about.

I don't know. It looked really recent. The subtitles were in Swedish, and I could only catch bits and pieces of the audio. Never even got a chance to look for what it was called lol, was visiting like crazy with my buddy's fam.
Duckksecks

Quote by Unourrit01

Will look into that more, is 4/11 the date it was shown? If so then no, it was shown on like 6/12, around like 6-7 PM, lol. I seriously might just contact Discovery, see if they can look through the archives or something.
Duckksecks

Quote by PitaPita
Will look into that more, is 4/11 the date it was shown? If so then no, it was shown on like 6/12, around like 6-7 PM, lol. I seriously might just contact Discovery, see if they can look through the archives or something.

im not sure. i just pictured that movie when i read your first post.
I don't think it's a "movie" per se.

I know the only survivors came in and spoke about it as actors dramatized the scene. I would obviously call that a documentary, but my buddys dad said he thinks it's a movie =X
Duckksecks

Was the one survivor some lady? Were there only like two survivors?

If so, I saw this!
I just don't know what it is..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
"This one-off drama documentary Worst Shark Attack Ever: Ocean of Fear tells the story of the 900 men who were left floating in shark-infested waters with no lifeboats, food or water, after torpedoes sunk their warship during World War II." ring a bell?
Quote by lordofthefood1
Was the one survivor some lady? Were there only like two survivors?

If so, I saw this!
I just don't know what it is..

Yup. Thats it.
Duckksecks

Quote by Unourrit01
"This one-off drama documentary Worst Shark Attack Ever: Ocean of Fear tells the story of the 900 men who were left floating in shark-infested waters with no lifeboats, food or water, after torpedoes sunk their warship during World War II." ring a bell?

Naw that isn't it. This one was 6-7 people, with a lifeboat, and it wasn't in WW2, lol.
Thank you though.
Duckksecks

It could be one of those episodes of "I shouldn't be alive" most likely
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
ive never seen this worst shark attack movie im posting i just remember seeing the commercials because i was the discovery channel, but after reading about it, im going to have to get it.
Quote by PitaPita
The decription sounds right on.
SPIKE. Ahhhh... I thought it was discovery =X. When is this show on?

Oh wait, it IS Discovery? And that is it, thank you very much, hopefully a DVD is released soonnnnn.
Duckksecks

It is originally Discovery Channel, yes.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....