I find that custom guitar parts (http://www.electricguitarparts.blogspot.com)
are so hard to find these days especially for my Ibanez guitar. Like that guy in the site said the guy from the guitar store is not always right, I talked ot a friend of a bandmate of mine and he had the perfect replacement jack plate and amp I was looking for. Now I was wondering how to find a good custom guitar pickup for my Fender Stratocaster.
we get a lot of people asking what pickup to put and its really a wide open question. its not like there is one pickup for everyone and where going to tell you what it is. try asking the question with more information. what music you play, what music you like, what amp, what pickups do you have now? what do you hope to accomplish by new pickups? and price range for what you want to spend.
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
Quote by goldengateparts
I find that custom guitar parts (http://www.electricguitarparts.blogspot.com)
are so hard to find these days especially for my Ibanez guitar. Like that guy in the site said the guy from the guitar store is not always right, I talked ot a friend of a bandmate of mine and he had the perfect replacement jack plate and amp I was looking for. Now I was wondering how to find a good custom guitar pickup for my Fender Stratocaster.

GoldenGateParts?

Funny username to have, that is exactly the same as the title on the site you linked?

So is that your web site?

If it is, why not just say so rather than be all surreptitious about it?

Joined today huh?

Gonna have to report you and see what the MODS think.
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Don't advertise your blog, and especially don't play us for fools because you think we won't notice your username is the same as the blog.