So i just had the sexual intercourse with the girl next to me. It is 4:23am and i am on my ipod touch.

Discuss..
Quote by codynw42
So i just had the sexual intercourse with the girl next to me. It is 4:23am and i am on my ipod touch.

Discuss..

In the sex thread.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
That was deep.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
spam

*reported*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by JayPresto
nobody thinks you're cool

This. About as cool as AIDs maybe.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by codynw42
I have those!!

So you're proud of it?
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
to be honest.................i think your a dick
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
You are not cool.

edit: must've been your first time, huh? Or else you would not be so proud. Possibility #2 is you're high.
Do NOT look behind you.
Last edited by c_man471 at Jul 13, 2009,
Quote by kwidjibo1
to be honest.................i think your a dick

Well i dont pay you to think hot lips

In fact

I dont pay you at all!!

Count it.
Quote by c_man471
You are not cool.

edit: must've been your first time, huh? Or else you would not be so proud. Possibility #2 is you're high.

Nooope. Just reeeeeealy bored now. Watching jackass. Figured id see how many people i can e-piss off at 5 in the morning. But no i dont think im still high. I smoked a couple bowls at like 10. Sooo. Nah
Quote by codynw42
Nooope. Just reeeeeealy bored now. Watching jackass. Figured id see how many people i can e-piss off at 5 in the morning. But no i dont think im still high. I smoked a couple bowls at like 10. Sooo. Nah

So since you aren't high it means it WAS your first time. Bet you think you're real pimp, huh? Get a life.

edit: pics or GTFO
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by c_man471
So since you aren't high it means it WAS your first time. Bet you think you're real pimp, huh? Get a life.

edit: pics or GTFO

Quite incorrect good sir. I just got out of a 2 yr relationship. This is the first time ive had sex since that relationship ended.

EDIT: wrong again. I KNOW im a real pimp.
Quote by codynw42
Quite incorrect good sir. I just got out of a 2 yr relationship. This is the first time ive had sex since that relationship ended.

You're post will not be respected because you have not adhered to the second principle of my post. Good day sir. *Tips hat and kindly dismisses*
Do NOT look behind you.