Just recorded this today, one mic, a guitar and vocals. It's a little bit messy but I decided one take or I'll be redoing it all day.

Let me know what you guys think, any honest constructive criticism is more than welcome.

I'll be sure to check your stuff out aswell if you like.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/NMaten/music/all/play655554

Or Wistful Thinking in my music if the link doesn't work for some reason.

Thanks in advance guys!
My Gear:

Jackson Performer PS-7
Korg AX3000G MultiFX
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW
Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 30W

Martin DC16-GTE Acoustic

Found my Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW in hard garbage... Dead battery but working! Woo!
Ok, definatly liking the guitar so far.
Vocals are quite mellow so far but this sounds like it can be great.
Hmm, I can't really say much about this. Imo the vocals should be a bit more moreful but I've heard songs like this before and I guess it's all good if you're going for this sound.

This would sound really great if you did it with a full band. It definatly has some hit-qualities.

Check this one out please:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161347
Thanks a lot for the feedback. Unfortunately my vocals aren't very strong at the moment. working on it though, they'll get there.

Yeah I'd like to arrange it for a band too...a future project lol.
My Gear:

Jackson Performer PS-7
Korg AX3000G MultiFX
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW
Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 30W

Martin DC16-GTE Acoustic

Found my Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW in hard garbage... Dead battery but working! Woo!
The guitar is excellent, full of atmosphere, feeling and very clean! I thought your voice was really nice, and suited this piece very well. After the first verse, I think it would be nice to perhaps introduce a light percussion and simple bass line. Or maybe closer to the end, would make a nice climax perhaps and thicken the texture without over complicating the very nice minimal vibe. Lyrics were pretty good. Did you layer this recording or was it all one take? Anyway, overall very impressive!

I've just started trying to sing in my recordings, if you could check this out for me it would be much appreciated.