Well let me start of by saying you sound pretty damn good for a 14 year old. That little scale thing you did was pretty cool. I would say you need to work most on clarity while your playing, making absoulute sure that you can hear only the notes you should.

Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
Not bad for playing for only a year...imagine another year or two- you will make so much progress! Just keep up with the scales, learn chord progressions and read up on your theory!

Thanks, theory is getting a little less confusing but I got the Circle of Fifths down today
You should post a clip playing thorugh a clean channel to get better comments and critique.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere
- John Coltrane
Quote by 7even
You should post a clip playing thorugh a clean channel to get better comments and critique.

alright, ill get right on it, though with clean I'll play some blues :P
it was noisy so i couldnt make any real judgements.
but you sound like every other metal player.
Quote by tehREALcaptain
it was noisy so i couldnt make any real judgements.
but you sound like every other metal player.

sorry about that, I have a newer version, the EQ setting weren't changed the first time, thats why. I'll put it up now.
Quote by guitarprodigy14
sorry about that, I have a newer version, the EQ setting weren't changed the first time, thats why. I'll put it up now.

NV, I thought that was the old version,lol. I'll get to work on figuring out how to record good quality sound on friday,lol. thanks for the feedback
Sounds pretty good to me - nice to see you're writing your own stuff too
Alright, I put up the newest stuff that I made. It is much much MUCH cleaner than the previous stuff