Quote by jonaj222
Why you think that's not me???

You don't see the finger? How an improvisation will be fake??

First of all its a mastered track. Second your picking hand is waaaaaay off for most of the song. Post it by itself and people may believe you.
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
i hate that song everyone on youtube does it, and i`m not jealous just don`t like the tune `cos it`s been done by everyone
Ok! I don't have to prove myself!

Who that not believe, its her own problem! But it's so clear that's me..

And of course that the sound is mastered. You think that i will film a professional video with the camera mic?? the sound is recorded by himself, and after i am combine.
I don't think it's possible to make it any more fake. Considering half the time you were playing chords and tremolo picking on the B string at the same time.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by jonaj222
Ok! I don't have to prove myself!

Who that not believe, its her own problem! But it's so clear that's me..

And of course that the sound is mastered. You think that i will film a professional video with the camera mic?? the sound is recorded by himself, and after i am combine.

WTF!!??!
Seriously if that is you! Great job!! Just for future reference that zooming in and out
Really fast was just making me dizzy. Other than that love the facial expressions towards the end.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I WOULDN'T have believe you were playing it.

Till somewhere (4:15.. ish.. kinda?) that wasn't in the original track =p

Good job man
It looks fine to me...?
Maybe he recorded it Direct Input? That would give you a good recording sound for videos.

Good job, sounds nice.